Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's ok, just, as you can see, a variety of answers we could give you and wouldn't want to say, oh it's long sold out.

You can follow this thread, someone will have it posted when that '92 goes up for sale and list a few places you can find it. Probably be a couple weeks before we see it painted.

On another note, the 2011, probably as a 10 year anniversary thing, ornament is GMK Godzilla.

https://www.ornaments4less.com/Carlton-2011-Godzilla--Magic_p_11653.html#
Awesome!
Thanks again.

The 1992 Godzilla is up for sale at the usual places. He's around $200 before shipping.

Here are painted pictures of the prototype.

92godzi30_01.jpg

92godzi30_02.jpg

92godzi30_03.jpg

92godzi30_04.jpg

92godzi30_05.jpg

92godzi30_06.jpg

Is he 10 or 12" Unpainted I was going to pass, he seemed a bit fat and goofy, but I must say, painted he looks pretty badass and having missed out on the '89 (and I have not intention to get the BD one), I might go after this one.

Hmm, will have to think, release says late August but that seems awfully fast, if that's real though, it's too soon. One thing I don't like about these, they seem to come out fast and since you never know what one's next, you can get caught unprepared to buy them, but you pretty much have to get them right away.

Here's some links for those who don't know where to buy these.

https://www.hlj.com/product/XPS00893

This is where I got my X-Plus '84, happy with the service.

https://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10154532

Their release dates are pretty accurate in my experience. I've had to skip a few releases as of late as there are just too many at such a high price to realistically afford. With my Hot Toys addiction, it makes it that much more difficult. However, I'm trying to avoid most of the 10" scale ones and some of the 12" ones like Godzilla 1954 don't really look that great to me.

They haven't done a vinyl 12" '54 yet that I know of.

I don't want to, but I'm going to pass on the '92, I really want one of the posable Bandai figures and that won't be cheap. I'm sure there'll be other X-Plus figures I like more. I hope they do a '91 at some point, that's basically the '89, and they did do '68 and '71 so there's a chance, plus they could even do '89 again and have it be 12" instead of 10".

Damn, that looks good.
Might have to bite the bullet and pass for now, though.

August is a little too soon for me with the way I've been spending lately.

Yeah you're right. It's the '55 12" figure that's coming out at the end of this month.

I guess they don't have a problem releasing them in 12" and 10" scale. The 10" 1955 Godzilla just came out. It gives me hope that they'll make a 12" GMK Godzilla.

X-Plus Biollante is going to be $597. I love it, but that's just too much for me.

Wow, that looks awesome but is way too much. Maybe if it was a large-scale statue or something, but for something so small and just vinyl? Forget that. Does look awesome though.

I bought the 89 Godzilla in hopes of obtaining the Biollante to make a nice set, but I think I might just sell that now. X-Plus can make some great figures, but they're just too much to be paying for just vinyl. If I was going to be spending that money, I'd rather have it on a statue instead or maybe multiple cheaper Bandai vinyls.

He's pretty awesome in his own right. I just wish I had a better camera and photography skills, but it give you an idea.

I hope they do 89 at 12 inch, i was boping the BD would just need a repaint and i'd have gotten it. The speed of this line is a positive and negative.

Back