Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Knowing Bandai I'm sure they'll eventually get around to all of them. I'm most excited about the '93, I don't think Bandai's ever done that suit in the 6-8" scale.

Knowing Bandai I'm sure they'll eventually get around to all of them. I'm most excited about the '93, I don't think Bandai's ever done that suit in the 6-8" scale.

I hope they do, I need a super-articulated 1968 Gojira.

Mecha-Godzilla appears to be missing it's tail. Otherwise, these are extremely interesting...PS

It's there. Mechagodzilla '93 has kind of a gimpy tail.

Godzilla011.jpg

No more Revoltech Godzilla. :gah:

AdventureVault Asks: Any news on when Godzilla might be coming and which version?

Kaiyodo: Godzilla will not be coming. The prime monsters from the Godzilla franchise (Godzilla, King Gidorah, Mecha Godzilla) are only accessible to the biggest toy manufacturer in Japan, and they have no intention of releasing that grip.

AdventureVault Asks: Any plans to do Zilla, the Godzilla from the 1998 US Godzilla movie?

Kaiyodo: Any incarnation Godzilla, including Zilla is off limits to all but the big B.

Well atleast we have these now. All i want is the very first godzilla and maybe a 1958 godzilla. i love the old version's.

Well considering these seem like Revoltechs anyway, I don't think it's that big of a deal, plus they're bigger.

Dont know if I got the date right but i'm talking about the Godzilla from Godzilla raids again.

Does anyone know what the new line of figures is called, because I'm trying to find some more pictures.

Nice! Look at the articulations Biolante will have!
On the other hand, the '55 Big G has only the tail, elbows, and jaw. Cut joints to the neck, shoulder, hips, and maybe ankles will certainly follow.

Back