Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Bandai Godzilla line

Whao are these from toyfare . much better than the other line. What is this from ?

Nope, not from Toyfair:

Tamashii Feature’s is Bandai’s own personal toy show, showcasing the new projects and properties that they will be releasing in the following year.

SOOOOOOOOO all over these. They will look awesome with the Ultra-Act line...

Surprised this hasn't been posted here yet. New line by Bandai that will focus on Godzilla and other giant monsters. Super articulated, 7 inches tall, kickass sculpting.

Godzilla004.jpg

Godzilla002.jpg

Godzilla007.jpg

A lot more pics here: https://www.itsalltrue.net/?p=11637

They look great!!
Not sure if they are posted in the Godzilla collectibles thread, but maybe it can be merged?

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74274

This line has a lot of promise. I think we G fans are luckier than fans of any other property, except maybe Star Wars, there are so many awesome G products made and they don't stop coming either.

Surprised this hasn't been posted here yet. New line by Bandai that will focus on Godzilla and other giant monsters. Super articulated, 7 inches tall, kickass sculpting.

DAMMIT! I got off Godzilla years ago, and now this'll probably bring me back! ARGH! Seriously, super-poseable Big G figures? How can they do that... :thud: Wow, I honestly didn't think this would happen, as Godzilla is the least-likely character I know of to get the super-articulated treatment. Seems physically impossible. I'll be interested to see how they turn out.

BTW, it says 'Page Not Found' when I try to click on that link.

I picked up the 12" Godzilla (Final Wars version) and the 12" MechaGodzilla (I think it's '91 or '93 version) both by Bandai.
They're both vinyl, very simple articulations (if you can call rotating an articulation :D), paint apps are decent, very inexpensive, and I just love 'em.

I wish someone would manufacture a super detailed 12" model/figure.
Gotta show some love for the original G-unit.

Godzilla004.jpg

Godzilla002.jpg

Godzilla007.jpg

Ouch!! Trying to cut back on collecting stuff, But, These are sweet!! Do you know When are these going to be released?

DAMMIT! I got off Godzilla years ago, and now this'll probably bring me back! ARGH! Seriously, super-poseable Big G figures? How can they do that... :thud: Wow, I honestly didn't think this would happen, as Godzilla is the least-likely character I know of to get the super-articulated treatment. Seems physically impossible. I'll be interested to see how they turn out.

BTW, it says 'Page Not Found' when I try to click on that link.

It looks like the link is working again. I'd seen it this morning. Mogera 94 and Mechagodzilla 93 look really good as well.

Thanks for the heads-up -- these look great! My folks will have such a major facepalm moment when they find I'll be considering Godzilla again. But seriously, if the standard (and now finished) 6" line was like these, I probably never would've gotten out of it.

Sigh... love me some MechaGodzilla II. Hell, all four of them. The only nitpick I have is the neck joint closest to the head. It's the only *really* noticeable joint and seems unnecessary, since there's already another below it.

Godzilla006.jpg

Actually this is perfect. i've been looking for some quality godzilla stuff and now i see we finally get them.

Thanks for the heads-up -- these look great! My folks will have such a major facepalm moment when they find I'll be considering Godzilla again. But seriously, if the standard (and now finished) 6" line was like these, I probably never would've gotten out of it.

Sigh... love me some MechaGodzilla II. Hell, all four of them. The only nitpick I have is the neck joint closest to the head. It's the only *really* noticeable joint and seems unnecessary, since there's already another below it.

Godzilla006.jpg
True.
It looks like Godzilla wearing a...well, Godzilla suit. :D

The artistic style in the cartoon is cool even those toys are nice.

As for the 1998 Roland Emmerich movie, :gah:.
I never did like this Godzilla. It wasn't like the Big G at all, but I'm not even going to get started on why this movie blows.

Even Toho themselves are not acknowledging it as 'Godzilla'. They simply call it Zilla. Watch Final Wars (I think that's the one) they even explain it there.

There's a great write up with extensive pictures here of the cancelled Trendmasters Godzilla animated series toyline... I know most people hate Zilla, but I always liked the TV show and remember being super pumped for this toyline only to have it never arrive..

https://www.scifijapan.com/articles/2011/01/07/godzilla-the-series-the-lost-trendmasters-toy-line/

I was really bummed when those were never made, i saw them and badly wanted the Godzilla on the left page.

Back