Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really thinking about pulling the trigger on this

e54843_465cd95d6f5844edb2c723b7e0a423d8~mv2.jpg
I have to tell myself daily that I shouldn’t lol.

X-Plus Real Master FSL Burning Godzilla is up for PO at the US G-Store.
$793.87 free shipping with a bi-weekly payment plan from Sezzle ($346.43 down payment).

Also…this guy is USB powered!

Real Master Collection Favorite Sculptors Line Burning Godzilla

After this and InArt Superman, I need to go hide in a cave for a while. My wallet must rest!
Ordered. Could not resist.

Also if you have never shopped before you can use this code KAIJU15

Saved 15% :)

So total was $616.00 I’m good with that.

I haven't purchased my first HIYA Godzilla yet and I'm not sure where to start. I've seen the most recent releases and they look great but then HIYA is showing off newer releases and I'm wondering if I should wait for those to come out.
Isn't wonderfest soon?
Oct 2nd and 3rd. I'm hyped for a lot of reveals from different companies.

Can someone more knowledgable see if something is wrong with the SH Godzilla 72? Something seems off. I thought the 70's version was a bit more cartoonish and this looks like it's the ****** head from the 60s;

1696622756300.png
1696622789582.png

1696622776060.png

Can someone more knowledgable see if something is wrong with the SH Godzilla 72? Something seems off. I thought the 70's version was a bit more cartoonish and this looks like it's the ****** head from the 60s;

View attachment 667682View attachment 667684
View attachment 667683
You’re right. Something is off. It reminds me more of the late 60s Godzilla. It’s how the eyes and brow are positioned for sure. Godzilla developed that puppy dog look in the 70s.

You’re right. Something is off. It reminds me more of the late 60s Godzilla. It’s how the eyes and brow are positioned for sure. Godzilla developed that puppy dog look in the 70s.
Well it should remind you of the late 60s because the same suit was used from 1968 through 1972. It was pretty messed up by vs Gigan. I am currently building a model of the 72 that has the pieces of shredded suit dangling from under the arms.

Well it should remind you of the late 60s because the same suit was used from 1968 through 1972. It was pretty messed up by vs Gigan. I am currently building a model of the 72 that has the pieces of shredded suit dangling from under the arms.
You know, you’re right. I’m always getting ‘72 and ‘73 confused. And idk how I forgot about the story about how Godzilla and Ghidorah’s suit were absolutely trashed by ‘72. I believe only the eyes were changed for ‘71-72. Time to revoke my fan card :lol
IMG_0038.jpeg

IMG_0037.jpeg

Last edited:
Thanks for that information! :)

I feel safe skipping this then and crossing my fingers for the 74.

Does anyone here use AmiAmi? I have a few questions I'm having trouble finding answers to on their site.

When do preorders get charged?

Do U.S. customers typically pay extra import costs?

Can you cancel orders?

Back