Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I made my first order on the US Godzilla Store and it was nice and smooth. They do free shipping! I only paid $232 for the new Super 30 cm Godzilla 2000. They do payment plants too through Sezzle.
Did the same, cancelled my Buyee order and went with the US store. Much cheaper.

Just out of curiosity, if you don’t mind me asking, how much was it on Buyee?
$242 for me excluding international shipping (to be calculated later).

The US Godzilla store offers free shipping (seemingly for orders over $150) and currently has a 15% coupon one can use for their first order: KAIJU15

Between the coupon and the free shipping policy, my total price via the US store is $230.

1rC8RCs.jpg

I did a quick search for a Kong thread and didn't see one.

How out of luck am I in acquiring one of these?

Attachments

• gig_kong2021_09e.jpg
    gig_kong2021_09e.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 0
I finally got my hands on the Godzilla 2000 Resin Maquette. Only 500 were made, a lottery system was held for people who wanted them, and it went for ~$900 on the Shonen Ric site once the person was chosen. I’m so happy to have this statue in my collection. I even sold my soft vinyl version in anticipation of finding one of these. It’s the crowned jewel of my collection, I even bought a display case!

FC9F07AD-0F45-411F-A57B-6B43E8558962.jpeg

2F28543B-767E-4A57-9F47-0BDF34CEB148.jpeg

F1628A5F-2EB7-480F-B917-09F87C59E1AC.jpeg

85D9D735-4236-4D95-830B-FA0AB626B4D9.jpeg

Yeah from what I've seen, those "damaged box"sales rarely are all that bad if at all noticeable. I'll gladly take a big discount for a slight dent on the box corner.
The statue had a dorsal plate that was broken but it was a clean break. I easily glued it back on and it’s fine. It was expected with a statue that has as many sharp edges as Godzilla 2000 has.

Very nice piece, I had the Banpresto vinyl of the concept design at one time, but it was big and took a lot of space and it wasn’t as high a priority for me so I sold it. If space and money were no issue though lol

I immediately noticed how much space it’s taking up once I got it set up on the couch. It takes up the space that 3 or 4 X-Plus figures would! I’m going to have to figure something out space-wise.

Back