Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
E40EFD04-3A25-40B2-82ED-4D706D709CCE.jpeg

They’ve been having pop-up shops inside Kinokuniya Bookstore’s US locations for several years now already. They also recently did a pop up shop at Anime Jungle in Los Angeles apparently.

New Godzilla '99 figure coming from X-Plus. The figure was made from scans of the screen-used suit after its restoration. Supervised by the artists who worked on the film.

X-Plus is calling the series "Super Toho 30cm," which makes me wonder if we can expect more figures with this level of accuracy.

1692899204365.jpeg

1692899221986.jpeg

1692899267555.jpeg

1692899281686.jpeg

1692899288326.jpeg

W-Dragon is better overall. While this may be 100% accurate, it's also a direct replica of the suit pose. It would be cool if they could scan for a model then pose it in any design of choice.

Both are in similar poses, and since I’m very pleased with their Ghidorah (No wing drooping!), I decided to preorder W-Dragon’s G2000. Also, the W-Dragon is a better bang for your buck sitting at $163 on SugoToys versus X-Plus sitting at ~$225.
1951DC02-58D7-4620-B9F9-BFBC8B0AD051.jpeg

After seeing the video and the process X-Plus is using for their new G2000, I’ll be onboard for that one too. I think the concept is awesome and I want to fully support it. Bring on the Super 30 cm figures!

How much was that W Dragon Ghidorah? Saw an unboxing of that, looks pretty cool.

I just want a 98 Godzilla from one of these companies. That Spiral Studio one is awesome, but I hate how the only options for a 98 are huge and $1000+.

How much was that W Dragon Ghidorah? Saw an unboxing of that, looks pretty cool.

I just want a 98 Godzilla from one of these companies. That Spiral Studio one is awesome, but I hate how the only options for a 98 are huge and $1000+.
I got my Ghidorah for $406 shipped from SugoToys. They usually have preorder discounts too.

I would love an X-Plus 30 cm of ‘98! I don’t like the design enough to buy one that’s as long as a 4 ft shelf :lol

I envy you guys!

Gah. I hope there will never be a "Super Toho 30cm" Shin Gojira! XD
Weren’t you just asking for them to stop making Shin Gojis?! 🤔

I do like the larger scale ones. The Godzilla Ride figure is huge compared to the 25cm ones.
Got the Godzilla Ultima figure a couple weeks ago. Very cool figure but he seems a bit small, but I like having figures representing the more different Godzilla versions like this one, I like how long the tail is. He can almost stand right without the tail support, he doesn't fall over but his right foot comes up a bit, so I stuck a bit of tape underneath it though I thought about getting some of the museum putty to hold it down if I find a more permanent shelf space.
ultima.jpg

I do like the larger scale ones. The Godzilla Ride figure is huge compared to the 25cm ones.
Got the Godzilla Ultima figure a couple weeks ago. Very cool figure but he seems a bit small, but I like having figures representing the more different Godzilla versions like this one, I like how long the tail is. He can almost stand right without the tail support, he doesn't fall over but his right foot comes up a bit, so I stuck a bit of tape underneath it though I thought about getting some of the museum putty to hold it down if I find a more permanent shelf space.
View attachment 658928
Honestly that was the only reason why I didn’t buy this one, because it looked so small! That sculpt is great though.

I made my first order on the US Godzilla Store and it was nice and smooth. They do free shipping! I only paid $232 for the new Super 30 cm Godzilla 2000. They do payment plants too through Sezzle.

Back