Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Painted my MMS Ghidorah.

ZpD54m4.jpg

snwBicB.jpg

ceLCIoE.jpg

UzIRXOe.jpg

Ae1hTGN.jpg

mveQIpX.jpg

QP4XDyD.jpg

X-Plus 30cm walking 62, old Inoue Arts sculpt as part of Favorite Sculptor's line. Exclusive has a small base.
10615457a.jpg

That’s ridiculous

The thing that makes this a little more challenging is that Rubies doesn't sell directly to consumers. I'm finding some of their other wallbreakers for as low as $30-50 elsewhere, and they are as big and heavy so I know it's not a size issue. $251 for these just seems ridiculous to me. :huh Going to assume they're not actually released yet and that, like most Rubies stuff, they'll be at costume stores this summer.

So any word on more X-Plus Godzilla 2019 figures? I like the Big G's design a bit more this time around, but that pose... Awkward - not to mention a huge space killer. (I'm referring to the Gigantic - that and the DefoReal are the only two announced so far, no?)

Anybody here know if people have started getting the King of the Monsters Monsterarts Godzilla yet? I've had mine on PO since day one but no word on it yet.

Anybody here know if people have started getting the King of the Monsters Monsterarts Godzilla yet? I've had mine on PO since day one but no word on it yet.

I was told by folks at the Tamashi set up at MegaCon that the Godzilla was going to be released on May 31. They had one for their
display, and it looked pretty darn good. I'm anxiously waiting on it myself.

I was told by folks at the Tamashi set up at MegaCon that the Godzilla was going to be released on May 31. They had one for their
display, and it looked pretty darn good. I'm anxiously waiting on it myself.

Yeah, mine hasn't changed status but everyone is saying it releases this week too. Fingers crossed!

Where exactly would you be able to purchase those? I hope that Awesome Collector or HLJ would get them.

Anime-Export, MyKombini, Nippon-Yasan all sell the web exclusives, I'd go with the first two over NY personally. HLJ won't carry the exclusives, not sure on Awesome Collector. They all require some payment up front since they have to pay for them at time of order, but MyKombini only requires 50% for the first few days of ordering usually.

After typing all of that I forgot that they'll all probably get released in the US. That'll be the easiest way to get them, just have to wait like a month after Japanese release for them to hit here.

Probably same places as the past, wasn’t Shin Godzilla SHMA a web exclusive?

The regular Shin was a normal release, but all the other Shin releases like the smaller forms and Awakening forms were exclusives.

I'm new to the x plus scene, has there been any news on a 2019 ghidorah?

Unless I see someone post a pic here or see something go up for preorder on Awesome Collector I'd have no idea whats going on w XPlus lol. I don't know any sites that "cover" them for releases. I really wonder how niche/small the production runs on the vinyls are, or are they more popular in Japan than I realize?

Thank You :hi5:

It was as simple as dry brushing a combined mix of brown green grey and silver but you can use any earth colors of your choosing. I wouldn’t use just silver because your Godzilla will look just like a spoon lol

What i’m really excited for is taking the new NECA Godzilla and turning him into a burning Godzilla with eye popping glowing reds, fiery lave orange and yellow! The inside of his mouth is going to look intense.

Last edited:
Back