Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unless I see someone post a pic here or see something go up for preorder on Awesome Collector I'd have no idea whats going on w XPlus lol. I don't know any sites that "cover" them for releases. I really wonder how niche/small the production runs on the vinyls are, or are they more popular in Japan than I realize?

Join the X-Plus Collector Group on facebook. There are folks in the group that get info about X-Plus stuff pretty damn quick.
I see new stuff on fb regularly and that group is pretty good.

Speaking of X-Plus, I've finally got my first one!
Here's me lookin so happy with it! :D

gojira.jpg

Just got a 10 day notice from BBTS for NECA Mothra, can't wait, that'll be 3 down, 1 last KOTM figure left with Rodan.

NECA Rodan seems more accurate anyway, at least in paint, they have the fiery wings down, SHMA looks painted like a traditional Rodan.

Saw the movie, freaking LOVED IT! I'll definitely be seeing it again, hopefully in imax again where you feel everything.

Also just so happened that Monsterarts Godzilla shipped the same day and should be here next week! :D

I’m betting we get a Neca ‘surprise’ announcement that they are doing a Ghidorah at SDCC. Randy is getting rather infamous for saying they aren’t doing something only to do it a little later ‘for the fans’ when they really just intended to do it the whole time (slowly building to classic Halloween Myers figures comes to mind). They made a freaking Balrog to scale of the toy biz figures, they’ve done alien queens and power loaders. They can and will do a Ghidorah, even if it is $100+ He’s too glaring of an omission in the line. They make him, I’ll get them all. They don’t, I’ll get none of them. I can’t be the only one in that boat. Not making him puts the currently released figures at risk of shelf warming.

That’s a great start but on mine i’m going to add a ton more
Spoiler Spoiler:

Look forward to seeing that. An official release is innevitable so I'm waiting to see how that turns out before investing a lot of time into a custom at the 6" scale.

Look forward to seeing that. An official release is innevitable so I'm waiting to see how that turns out before investing a lot of time into a custom at the 6" scale.

I want mine to look
Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
Trying to capture the movie effect will definitely be tricky, accessories around it will definitely help sell that.

Got my Monsterarts 2019 Godzilla! Less paint detail than I expected, but it looks pretty cool! Love the atomic breath accessory, though it takes some finagling to make it look good. Now to get Ghidorah for a real monster smackdown display!

Got my Monsterarts 2019 Godzilla! Less paint detail than I expected, but it looks pretty cool! Love the atomic breath accessory, though it takes some finagling to make it look good. Now to get Ghidorah for a real monster smackdown display!

Did you took some pics??

Back