Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It actually looks like it mimics his own face.

Yeah it reminded me of like what a mountain carving of Kong's face would be on Skull Island or something. I was just glancing at it from the couch and it never jumped out at me before like it did at that angle and distance.

Better quality images:

10583304a4.jpg

where can I order the ric version of this? I know the ric boy is hard to get.

MonsterArts figures are up for pre-order.

I nabbed Godzilla for $60 with EMS shipping via CDJapan since i had points to use apparently. Ghidorah is around $159 with EMS on AmiAmi so I'm debating/waiting on that guy...or until my next paycheck...lol

Seems like you can save around $10 if you choose to pay via Yen instead of $ based on the current exchange rate too.

where can I order the ric version of this? I know the ric boy is hard to get.

Awesome Collector still has it up:

https://awesomecollector.com/collec...dzilla-1989-gigantic-series-ric-boy-exclusive

MonsterArts figures are up for pre-order.

I nabbed Godzilla for $60 with EMS shipping via CDJapan since i had points to use apparently. Ghidorah is around $159 with EMS on AmiAmi so I'm debating/waiting on that guy...or until my next paycheck...lol

Seems like you can save around $10 if you choose to pay via Yen instead of $ based on the current exchange rate too.

I'm definitely waiting on Ghidorah for the US release to cut down on the shipping price. And I always pay in yen, it will work out for you for the better. And always use a credit card w/ no foreign transaction fees. If you use paypal you have to go in to the conversion thing and select yen. They try to screw you.

Managed to snag the new Ghidorah off of amiami last night, as well as the new Godzilla. Gonna finally get Ghidorah and a Godzilla 2014 with the atomic breath without having to pay exorbitant prices!

Also, anyone on here have the final version of Kiryu type 3 monsterart? How is it?

Looks like JAKKS are stepping up their game for round 2, kind of glad that I passed on their original, this looks much nicer.

47585602_381583365926330_5027912121346060665_n.jpg

Looks like JAKKS are stepping up their game for round 2, kind of glad that I passed on their original, this looks much nicer.

47585602_381583365926330_5027912121346060665_n.jpg

20" long? Guess he must be 12" tall then. Wonder if they'll make the other kaiju since it's a smaller scale.

Wonder if they'll be doing more than just this, a giant Godzilla would be nice, but yeah, if it's 20" long, that should be about 12" high, a little disappointing as I'd hope they'd be a means to get a Godzilla large enough to go with the Lanard Kong, but at least this is a cheap, affordable means to a 12" version of the 2019, looks great and would look great next to NECA's 2014.

So, score for me a chance to get it at retail, but boo that it’s just the 2014 again.

49599679_2405619303000473_3417820032242024448_o.jpg

So based on all this, it seems like Bandai Creation is out and Jakks stepping in as the kiddie company, which is a win for us.

There's supposed to be a pic of a Jakes Godzilla Mothra player floating around that is very spoiler heavy, anyone find that yet?

There's supposed to be a pic of a Jakes Godzilla Mothra player floating around that is very spoiler heavy, anyone find that yet?

Yes

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yes

Spoiler Spoiler:

I sense a future X-Plus Ric exclusive.

So, based on this site linked off the Toyark new page,

https://animegami.co.uk/shop/godzilla/godzilla-king-of-the-monsters-action-figure-godzilla-30-cm/

Below are some estimated US prices on these pieces.

Giant Godzilla - $79.99

30cm Godzilla - $34.99

Monster Matchups (4" Figures) - $16.99

Monster Packs - $22.99

Godzilla Electronic Role Play Mask - $34.99

Again, this is just estimated based on one retailer and ahead of official solicitation, so take it with a grain of salt, but I figure for those like me who may want to pick up a lot of this stuff, it's good to start planning a budget and this is helpful and I think fairly realistic based on past toy costs.

So, based on this site linked off the Toyark new page,

https://animegami.co.uk/shop/godzilla/godzilla-king-of-the-monsters-action-figure-godzilla-30-cm/

Below are some estimated US prices on these pieces.

Giant Godzilla - $79.99

30cm Godzilla - $34.99

Monster Matchups (4" Figures) - $16.99

Monster Packs - $22.99

Godzilla Electronic Role Play Mask - $34.99

Again, this is just estimated based on one retailer and ahead of official solicitation, so take it with a grain of salt, but I figure for those like me who may want to pick up a lot of this stuff, it's good to start planning a budget and this is helpful and I think fairly realistic based on past toy costs.

Wasn't the 2014 giant Godzilla $50?

It was anywhere from $55-$60 depending on store and before clearance, but also 5 years ago.

These are estimates based on one UK site though, we’ve yet to get official prices.

Back