Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Ryan. Let me know if you find the GMK reissue cheaper elsewhere. I'm trying to convince myself that I need this one because of the blue dorsal fins. :duff

It's definitely cool but your best bet is Flossie's Gifts. The best place and the cheapest option. That's where I get my X-Plus and now my S.H Monsterarts Godzilla stuff.

Thanks bud! :)

Not a problem! Great place trust me my transactions have been spectacular nothing but the best over there and they do also have payment plans. They ship quickly and double box it for the best protection and prices are the best you will find any where else.

I picked up the shin godzilla sega prize fig for 2500¥. Its a great figure. Love the long tail. Better than neca crap.

After seeing Shin Godzilla yesterday, I'm really chomping at the bit to score a Shin figure, even considering going after that massive Kaiyodo 20" tall painted Shin Godzilla maquette but apparently its sold out everywhere. X-Plus and Albatross' versions are months out too. I wish the Banpresto would come down in price though. So I may just get the Sega version to hold me over for now.

It's a highly detailed, roughly 4" figure SEGA put out as a game prize in Japan, most eBay and Amazon listings have asked for like $50+ before shipping, this is a great deal, I ordered one, I have a '54, '84 and 2014 in the same scale. Here's a shot of it with all the Shin figures.

IMG_0253.JPG

I know, $300 is way too much but it's killing me that I'm a click away from owning it on BBTS.

Having seen the movie though, Bandai's pretty much nailed the look, the details aren't as sharp as Sakai and some proportions aren't 100%, but if you can't get the Banpresto, a repainted Bandai could easily fill the void.

I'm waiting to see how x-plus looks painted.

I love that $1000 maquette lol

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

The maquette is obviously the most spot on in paint and sculpt lol.

X-plus looks ok in sculpt, we'll see, Albatross looks nice but something seems iffy, and T's Facto looks badass but not spot on either.

arrrghhhhh cant wait for SHM and neca needs a shin goji now!

advice on best route to take? that isnt too pricey since i plan on eventually gettin neca and SHM. a place holder till then? like the sega but mouth is closed and wht i remember from movie it was always open somewhat. but for price it seems best out right now yeah?

Back