Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You certain its customs and not the post office.

Mine arrived yesterday at post office, they left note on my door, I picked them up today.
This is what my online tracking looks like uploadfromtaptalk1410915855586.jpg

i dnt know ordered it through amiami.just checked invoice from amiami.it says shipping method EMS.but dont know whats the hold up in new york.i am in boston

So it didn't go EMS?

EMS tracking like the number in the screenshot works on the USPS tracking site. I usually switch from the JapanPost site to USPS once the package arrives on this side of the ocean.

Reeeeeeeaaaaaaally hoping that Bandai Creation G14 comes out soon.

Last edited:
EMS tracking like the number in the screenshot works on the USPS tracking site. I usually switch from the JapanPost site to USPS once the package arrives on this side of the ocean.

Reeeeeeeaaaaaaally hoping that Bandai Creation G14 comes out soon.
Yeah I switched to usps when I saw it arrive in new york.but hasn't moved and or updated since.fml

Sometimes customs holds packages for awhile for random inspection, etc. Like I said, it's happened to me before as well. Just one of the pitfalls of importing stuff.

Ok Some Photos and thoughts... OMG I LOVE THIS THING!!!! When you love something as long as I have loved Godzilla and then get something this amazing... Well... This is what collecting is all about. I can't stop gawking at it.. Amazing! Amazing! Amazing! This thing could shoot up to my fav collectable... I like it that much.. PICS DO NOT DO THIS PIECE JUSTICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it. I have not been this happy with a purchase right out of the box in a long time... I can't believe I almost passed on this... I am probably even happier now that the price of the SSC maquette has bee announced. This is the better piece IMO at the far better price! THANKS BOBA BEN! Thank you so much for pointing the sight out. Anyways some pics.
JAWS, I'm taking it that you are a tad bit disappointed with this figure.:lol
It is a truly great figure. It is one of my favorites also.

JAWS' enthusiasm is well placed. I literally have this GBG in the middle of my room on table because some space on a shelf in the corner or against the wall just doesn't do him justice. He's now the centerpiece in my room, right out there in the open so people can see him on each side without having to move him. Besides that, he completely overshadowed the rest of my collection when he was next to them. He's incredible and meticulously detailed and holy **** does he look so menacing. As someone on here has stated (Berzerker if my memory serves), he looks great from a side view, he looks wonderful from below eye level and yet even more amazing at above eye level (well, I screwed that up, but I mean like looking down at him). The teeth and eyes just give me chills. The skin texture and translucent effect is breathtaking. The tail and stance are badass. I love his claws and how they are positioned. Everything is so aggressive, but that face is drop dead gorgeous. Couldn't be happier.

If Hesei Godzilla was real, and not a man in the suit, he would look that terrifying and full of a desire to tear his enemies throat out. This figure truly makes me think of the scene where Godzilla failed to revive Junior, and he brutally attacks Destroyah and knocks him down with blood/guts spewing from him. This is what he'd be if it wasn't a suit for a low budget film.

JAWS' enthusiasm is well placed. I literally have this GBG in the middle of my room on table because some space on a shelf in the corner or against the wall just doesn't do him justice. He's now the centerpiece in my room, right out there in the open so people can see him on each side without having to move him. Besides that, he completely overshadowed the rest of my collection when he was next to them. He's incredible and meticulously detailed and holy **** does he look so menacing. As someone on here has stated (Berzerker if my memory serves), he looks great from a side view, he looks wonderful from below eye level and yet even more amazing at above eye level (well, I screwed that up, but I mean like looking down at him). The teeth and eyes just give me chills. The skin texture and translucent effect is breathtaking. The tail and stance are badass. I love his claws and how they are positioned. Everything is so aggressive, but that face is drop dead gorgeous. Couldn't be happier.

If Hesei Godzilla was real, and not a man in the suit, he would look that terrifying and full of a desire to tear his enemies throat out. This figure truly makes me think of the scene where Godzilla failed to revive Junior, and he brutally attacks Destroyah and knocks him down with blood/guts spewing from him. This is what he'd be if it wasn't a suit for a low budget film.

This is poetry :monkey2 :lol

Amiami asked that I send them photos of my GBG paint-vinyl damage, hopefully they can give me some credit or points.

I definately don't want to send it back, the damage is not bad enough to warrant a replacement, but unfortunately its noticeable enough because the white under the vinyl sticks out like a sore thumb on his black paint job.

I'm just happy that his teeth and head weren't affected. :lol

Anyone have any advise what paint I can use to cover the damage?

My other fear with Amiami is that they get pissed off at me and cancel my Sakai 89. :lol

Amiami asked that I send them photos of my GBG paint-vinyl damage, hopefully they can give me some credit or points.

I definately don't want to send it back, the damage is not bad enough to warrant a replacement, but unfortunately its noticeable enough because the white under the vinyl sticks out like a sore thumb on his black paint job.

I'm just happy that his teeth and head weren't affected. :lol

Anyone have any advise what paint I can use to cover the damage?

My other fear with Amiami is that they get pissed off at me and cancel my Sakai 89. :lol

I've had good success with acrylic hobby paints of any type. The ones at hobby lobby work fine, Mr. Hobby paint, etc. It's best to get several different colors and mix them together until it matches the tone of Godzilla's skin very closely. Then you brush a little bit onto a paper plate or whatever to test the color when it dries. I've done this to fix slight paint chips on Godzilla toenails and it's worked pretty well.

i know everyone likes pics, so i'd figure i's post cool Godzilla and other Kaiju kits i photographed at JerseyFest a couple years back.

IMG_2795-1.jpg

IMG_2731-1.jpg

IMG_2732-1.jpg

IMG_2834-1.jpg

IMG_2835-1.jpg

IMG_2860-1.jpg

IMG_2861-1.jpg

IMG_2736-1.jpg

IMG_2738-1.jpg

IMG_2737.jpg

IMG_2740-1.jpg

IMG_2745-1.jpg

IMG_2743-1.jpg

IMG_2776-1.jpg

IMG_2775-1.jpg

The postman brought me some presents! :panic: I keep pressing the roar button on my steelbook :lol

View attachment 134178

Awesome stuff. I watched Destroy All Monsters this past weekend. I hope Amazon gets MonsterArts Godzilla 2014 in pretty soon.

i know everyone likes pics, so i'd figure i's post cool Godzilla and other Kaiju kits i photographed at JerseyFest a couple years back

Thanks for the pics. Titanosaurus and the '64 Godzilla head are my favorite pieces.

Back