Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, after buying the Gigantic Burning, Sakai 89, XP 89 and 64, something had to give.

I cancelled the XP 89 and will just keep the Sakai 89 to represent my Heisei era figure at that scale.

Gigantic Burning Godzilla is in stock on AmiAmi, but he probably won't last too long, and it's the cheapest place you'll probably get one.

https://slist.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-005462&page=top%2Fsearch%2Flist%3Fs_cate4%3D968%24pagemax%3D15%24getcnt%3D0%24pagecnt%3D1

I love you!

ORDERED! :panic:

HOLY CRAP!

$325.00!

How can that be!?!

Wasn't it $485.00 at BBTS?

Shipping will probably be $200.00 :lol

Holy crap, did I really just buy this.

*waits for divorce lawyer to call.....

Ordered also... Great deal... Not sure if I will keep my order but figured I would secure it Just in case... Of course the Site says I can't cancel but I am not sure what they can do since they don't have any of my CC info since I picked Paypal (no info given either)

Have to figure out what I can sell so to make this thing affordable... Perhaps it will be a Christmas present for myself :)

Gigantic Burning Godzilla is in stock on AmiAmi, but he probably won't last too long, and it's the cheapest place you'll probably get one.

https://slist.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-005462&page=top%2Fsearch%2Flist%3Fs_cate4%3D968%24pagemax %3D15%24getcnt%3D0%24pagecnt%3D1

I love you!

ORDERED! :panic:

HOLY CRAP!

$325.00!

How can that be!?!

Wasn't it $485.00 at BBTS?

Shipping will probably be $200.00 :lol

Holy crap, did I really just buy this.

*waits for divorce lawyer to call.....

Watching this again, I am pretty sure I am going to keep it. I love this guy!

No problem, guys.

I haven't had any problems with AmiAmi. They will probably send you a payment request e-mail in the next couple of days. I've heard from others that they van you from ordering anymore if you don't follow through with an order.

No problem, guys.

I haven't had any problems with AmiAmi. They will probably send you a payment request e-mail in the next couple of days. I've heard from others that they ban you from ordering anymore if you don't follow through with an order.

:lol :lol :lol

My wife would love that feature. :lol

Boba,

Do you know why such a huge price difference?

That's a crazy mark up by BBTS, even if AmiAmi didn't have the 15% discount.

Do you think that these are resells of returned items, because it technically doesn't say "new" on their order page.

BBTS charges more because they work the cost to get it into their item price and then their shipping is much lower.

No, that's the same price I paid. They're probably cancellations or extras they got. There isn't a U.S. distributor for these new X-Plus Japanese releases, so BBTS is probably paying full price or close to it plus high shipping fees to get them into the U.S. It was the same way with all the non-diamond releases they sold.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
No, that's the same price I paid. They're probably cancellations or extras they got. There isn't a U.S. distributor for these new X-Plus Japanese releases, so BBTS is probably paying full price or close to it plus high shipping fees to get them into the U.S. It was the same way with all the non-diamond releases they sold.

Cool, mine won't be missing teeth then. :yess:

Back