Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey,

I just wanted to thank you guys for the advice on fixing my 24" NECA 2014. I think it may be a little better but not much. I will keep working at it. The BBTS rep said that I could get a refund but that a replacement would net the same results since they all have a gap.

You don't need to replace it. As MaulFan said, you just need to use some strength to adjust the upper body part to keep aline with the lower body. I got my Godzilla with the same situation as you, then I just hold the upper body with one hand, lower body with another hand, use some strength to adjust it. Now it looks completely fine. So far, I think this is the best figure that I have owned, even better than Hot Toys Predator :p Great price, better quality!

... ...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    325.1 KB · Views: 146
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    339.4 KB · Views: 142
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    753.1 KB · Views: 145
Yeah his price will likely skyrocket in the coming months. I think gmk is typically over a grand now if im not mistaken.

I am eagerly awaiting his arrival though. Other than monsterarts 2014, I only got '62 (november) and '89 (sometime after) coming. I have time to make space

Shipping will likely cost you a bit over $100 but sweet now we both will have one. Hopefully you at least have space for it.

Back