Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah it's definitely not the balls but it's so much better than version 1.suck, which gave me cancer.

Went to TRU today saw the 12 inch sucker. Inspected him over and scanned his price. 56 bucks. He went right back on the shelf. I like him but I like him for like $35 bucks. Heavy as hell though.

What color is NECA's Godzilla 2014 suppose to be? I just got one and he's green, but from all the pictures and videos he appears black.

Thanks. Maybe they changed him or some one just went crazy with teal/green highlights.

After many tries at Toys R Us, I finally found the big Neca Godzilla at s local collectibles store. He's pretty cool. The only problem I have is loose knee joints.

... ...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    953.5 KB · Views: 270
Just watched the movie again, I liked it more the second viewing. And kind of makes me want the big guy now.

I wish I had that kind of will power. :lol
It was also lack of time lol but then X-Men came out right after and I stopped thinking about the Godzilla movie as much. I did see HTTYD2 twice as well as GotG. And im entirely looking forward to an HD blu ray of Godzilla. But after watching the movie again it really hit me just hit little Big G is even in it smh lol

So I caved and got him after watching the movie again.

ea7f5ce0bc2696ce08ef854b212e7cef.jpg

3104756b43e8b573a9fc8d94ab719391.jpg

8d31296f469f8a68a14ab08fcb5c53a5.jpg

7aacac6e6b7a7f5c0d9043297194b2ca.jpg

1e006f5e815cb742350ab258bb644478.jpg

I took some quick shots with flash and without flash. He's frickin heavy as hell. The sculpt makes this figure though. The paint, while not messy, is not a good looking color imo. I do wish they were a little more creative with the nails, especially the feet. The legs don't go as wide as the smaller version, so the dynamic poses aren't really there with the exception of the tail. The spines should have been made with plastic or something because mine were bent pretty bad. I fixed them with the blowdryer/freezer technique but we'll see if it lasts over time. The tail is frustrating, even when using the blowdryer. So many times I thought it was on and it wasn't. It's very heavy without having immediate support. I'm not even totally sure if it's on now all the way, but it's staying. I guess I'll find out. But he looks totally badass just standing on my desk. And that's what I bought him for.

Back