Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any pics of the Bandai Creation G, Bio? :pray:

Here ya go, Blade

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Not sure. I can't find a tag in any of my photos, but here's another look.
nyneqesu.jpg

I can indeed confirm that this is a bank. Just like the 89 Godzilla one they put out.

Thanks, Bio! Pride of the SSF, you are.

Paintjob is REALLY simplistic, would've been nice to see more of an airbrushed fade for the belly color, but at least the brown goes all the way to the tip of the tail than halfway like the Japanese MMS release. I'm getting him. Great sculpt and clean paint, however simple it is.

Would be very cool to repaint, actually.

it begins, off to a good start i think! :yess: not sure what will be next be def another Heisei era i think.

and with flash just to show the new rebirth 95 Godzilla paint job and varying colors used etc. had no idea till i saw the pic, barely noticeable under normal light.

It looks awesome, but I don't really collect the 25 cm line. I've been waiting for a King Ghidorah for my Destroy All Monsters lineup since 2008.

Its beautiful. ..but for twice the price I dont kniw if I like the pose better than the 30cm that exists. I think that x-plus has a dead on sculpt as well

Back