Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found this 12 inch beast at my comic shop today.picked it up in a heart beat.only one on the very top shelf!.His roar is awesome!.His tail articulation is the best part.better then his 6 inch version

Attachments

• g1.jpg
    g1.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 218
  • g2.jpg
    g2.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 219
  • g3.jpg
    g3.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 218
Loving the 24" NECA. It's just an incredible figure.

Also selling a 64 SHMA. Like new aside from it being opened. 50 shipped.

u7aqaveq.jpg

The Diamond MechaG is a Bank. A cheap, cheap bank. (Which considering it holds money is a bit ironic, really.) :wink1:

The Diamond MechaG is a Bank. A cheap, cheap bank. (Which considering it holds money is a bit ironic, really.) :wink1:

There were two MechaG items in that display, the bank and a figure. I think he was asking about the figure. I looked at it, but as I said, when I looked through my photos I couldn't find a sign giving any info. Perhaps I missed it. I'll try to check again today at some point.

Toynami is making a homage figure to the old Shogun Warriors toy from the '70s. He's even got the flicking tongue and shooting fist action. Looks like they gave him a Godzilla '64 head, though.

View attachment 122666

View attachment 122667

View attachment 122668

View attachment 122669

Heres some shots of the maquettes face. Sorry about the dirt on my iphone lense :lol

View attachment 122690

View attachment 122692

The Shogun sure brings back childhood! Never would have guessed this! :yess:

Man, the neca 84/5 is just as ugly in person...

View attachment 122807

Agreed. Very disappointed with NECA on this one. I know they could do better! :yuck

Not sure. I can't find a tag in any of my photos, but here's another look.
nyneqesu.jpg

From what I can vaguely see on the tag, this is a bank.

As for the new Sideshow statue... That looks FANTASTIC!!!! But I have a hunch the price will be scary too!

Thanks for the pic! This is at the Diamond booth? Maybe a DX 30cm?

The Mecha G Bank is only sculpted from the waist up. You can kind of see it behind the full Mecha G figure. The full figure is what I'm asking about. I went through a couple galleries but can't find a pic that shows it's placard either. Just wondering what it is, when to expect it and how much I'm going to have to pay for it!

Some daylight shots in normal lighting.Cant wait to see the MonsterArts version.

Attachments

• g1.jpg
    g1.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 178
  • g2.jpg
    g2.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 177
  • g3.jpg
    g3.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 179
  • g4.jpg
    g4.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 180
Wow, those pics sell the hell out of it? Amazing what he looks like in natural light. Most other pics are blown up with flash.

The Mecha G Bank is only sculpted from the waist up. You can kind of see it behind the full Mecha G figure. The full figure is what I'm asking about. I went through a couple galleries but can't find a pic that shows it's placard either. Just wondering what it is, when to expect it and how much I'm going to have to pay for it!

Yes, exactly. The bank and figure are two different items. Anyway, I'll try swinging by today and will provide an update at some point.

Back