Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's not. But I want him brown. Lol

Why brown? The JAKKS and NECA figures seem true to his colors.

godzilla_image_53c6bc76f04a2.jpg

e04d70a0b8216bf1a39ce3e1b4bd7241.jpg

img_1

GodzillaDestruction_05132014.jpg

Why brown? The JAKKS and NECA figures seem true to his colors.

godzilla_image_53c6bc76f04a2.jpg

e04d70a0b8216bf1a39ce3e1b4bd7241.jpg

img_1

GodzillaDestruction_05132014.jpg
I think the details will look nicer and pop out more.

Besides, I think the first wave of the smaller NECA was brown. But I have the blue one. And in some light, the blue looks overly dominating.

Back when I was still toying with purchasing this guy, my plan was to pose him how I liked, glue the joints, fill the seams and then repaint. :wink1:

That's tempting, but NECA hid the joints well enough I'd shoot myself for taking the options for poses away. Given enough money, I'd get two and make one a nice statue.

The sweetness is overwhelming

usa3u8yb.jpg

Looks like X-Mas is coming early this year! :rock

24" HTT in stock on NECA eBay store, boxed photos, should hit stores and retailers soon :D

Looks so good.

View attachment 120603

View attachment 120604

View attachment 120605

This thing turned out better than I thought! Can't wait to see it in hand at the store! :clap

milton-office-space.jpg

I already share a cube with my manager, he busts my balls all the time asking for less dinosaurs on my desk :lol I had more before, now I have 3 Godzilla 2014s though 2 are only 4" tall, a MUTO, a 6" Jurassic Park T-Rex from Papo, an 8" and 10" Incredible Hulk, a Hasbro Jabba the Hutt on throne and a mini talking Ted bear. I don't know what his problem is.

:lol

milton-office-space.jpg

I already share a cube with my manager, he busts my balls all the time asking for less dinosaurs on my desk :lol I had more before, now I have 3 Godzilla 2014s though 2 are only 4" tall, a MUTO, a 6" Jurassic Park T-Rex from Papo, an 8" and 10" Incredible Hulk, a Hasbro Jabba the Hutt on throne and a mini talking Ted bear. I don't know what his problem is.

I think you should get him a couple "dinos" for his birthday :yess:

That's a neat idea. Not interested in him anymore?

I've such crappy luck with NECA that I'm avoiding their products from here on out. They have some great licenses, but with very limited space and a very limited budget, I can't be buying 'plastic crap that's poorly manufactured and falls apart right out of the box', lol. It's a risk you take with most of these collectibles, granted - but I've been burned too many times by NECA. I'm not falling for it again. Yes, I've always wanted a figure of the Dog Alien from Alien 3 - and this 24" Godzilla looks great. Will I be buying NECA's versions? Nope. I'm standing my ground. Worst case scenario, I save money and space and enjoy all of the other crap I manage to collect. :lol

Here's the stuff I picked up at G-Fest last weekend. Got a pink Godzilla with a Minya that rides on his tail, a whole bunch of little glow in the dark gashapon guys that came with candy from the early 90s and 25cm X-Plus King Caesar. Not too bad. I took a pic of a guy that was wearing a Titanosaurus too.

Hey Guys....I may sell my Ric Boy Godzilla 2000 and/or my Ric Boy 64 Godzilla with the closed mouth. I know the prices are really high on eBay and I don't expect to get as high as some of those auctions but PM with an offer if interested.

Hey Guys....I may sell my Ric Boy Godzilla 2000 and/or my Ric Boy 64 Godzilla with the closed mouth. I know the prices are really high on eBay and I don't expect to get as high as some of those auctions but PM with an offer if interested.
PM incoming

Here's the stuff I picked up at G-Fest last weekend. Got a pink Godzilla with a Minya that rides on his tail, a whole bunch of little glow in the dark gashapon guys that came with candy from the early 90s and 25cm X-Plus King Caesar. Not too bad. I took a pic of a guy that was wearing a Titanosaurus too.

That pink Godzilla is awesome! :lol

Is that the Y-msf sculpt?

Back