Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wait, it lights up. :lol

:lol it does indeed. Its damn cool

image.jpg

Even though it'll be some time before he can play with them, I bought my son his first Godzilla figures today.

81N4muybEkL._SL1500_.jpg

419Jr3Ms5bL.jpg

I bought those for myself MaulFan, there dam cool.

Zilla King of the Flowers
tumblr_n4zo9z7OLA1tu688to1_500.jpg

The Terrible Trio
tumblr_n3rmfzh5Ab1tu688to1_500.jpg

Zilla Doesn't Do Awesome
tumblr_n3qesa9tjf1tu688to1_500.jpg

Mothra Vs Godzilla
tumblr_n3scn62X4U1tu688to1_500.jpg

:lol

I like the 89 on the right. That is 89, correct. I'm still learning. :lol
ZillaFan is right. Its the Godzilla Jr that was mutated at the very end of Godzilla vs Destroyah. It's just a repaint of the burning godzilla sculpt.

If '89 was announced I'd be doing cartwheels.

They kept teasing us with that 89 sculpt they'd always have posed with biollante. But now nothing :gah:

What's worse, that's the Perfect Model Godzilla from Tamashii Nations which appears will never see the light of day, let alone and SHMA based on it. Far as I know, C-3PO is the only figure to come of that line.

What's worse, that's the Perfect Model Godzilla from Tamashii Nations which appears will never see the light of day, let alone and SHMA based on it. Far as I know, C-3PO is the only figure to come of that line.

I know! I'm so sad. It looked great. Godzilla products are moving great right now, so hopefully it gives them a push to release him.

Back