Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know NECA's head is a little cute looking, but given the size, I don't think you could expect much more out of their factories. I have higher hopes for the paint level on the 24" HTT.

I know NECA's head is a little cute looking, but given the size, I don't think you could expect much more out of their factories. I have higher hopes for the paint level on the 24" HTT.

They did a bang up job for the price it cost. I just hope they can be just as impressive for the big boy.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

NECA mini figs

10341779_10152511324405757_5469408745538555531_n.jpg

Got these two out for a quick photo:

Ah, the memories. Probably the best Godzilla I ever owned. I would sit in front of the tv when I was five watching Godzilla movies every Saturday afternoon when they were on with that Mattel Shogun Warriors' Godzilla right next to me. When the evil monsters showed up I would launch his fist at the tv screen trying to hit them, which on occasion I did and I would hit the button on the back to release his atomic breath too. Good times.

Ah, the memories. Probably the best Godzilla I ever owned. I would sit in front of the tv when I was five watching Godzilla movies every Saturday afternoon when they were on with that Mattel Shogun Warriors' Godzilla right next to me. When the evil monsters showed up I would launch his fist at the tv screen trying to hit them, which on occasion I did and I would hit the button on the back to release his atomic breath too. Good times.

That is a wonderful memory. The Godzilla was mine from childhood, but the Rodan was the first collectible that we bought as man and wife on our honneymoon.

The NECA has really grown on me, after seeing the movie it really shows that they nailed it. Jakk's as well.

He fits right in :)

14181783556_34753f1c51_b.jpg

Damn good times for sure!
I've got lots of great memories too, sitting down in front of the TV when I was a child, cheering on the Big G as he tore **** up! :lol :yess:

This was my very first Godzilla and I even had the Gigan knock off, not my photo though, I still have the Godzilla, it's so off but it's memories.

wierdness1.jpg

I don't know how old I was when I got my 6" inch Imperial, like 4, and on my 5th birthday I got the 12" one and had a Godzilla cake my mom made, I still remember how excited I was, I wanted a big Godzilla so bad, I didn't even know about the Imperial, there was this wanna be Godzilla figure the same size someone in pre-school had that I wanted so to get a legit Godzilla was even more exciting.

gz5.jpg

I used to take rocks from the yard and bury the little one in them and bust him out like when Godzilla wakes up in Godzilla vs the Sea Monster or drop the big one over the side of the couch pretending he was falling into the volcano like Godzilla '85.

I used to take rocks from the yard and bury the little one in them and bust him out like when Godzilla wakes up in Godzilla vs the Sea Monster or drop the big one over the side of the couch pretending he was falling into the volcano like Godzilla '85.
Hell yeah! That's awesome. Great memories right there. :duff

Back