Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
eec47ea8b8c23883ec206f0cd3ea0b1d.jpg

I have the 54 on preorder from movie replica direct for 134.99. This is my first time ordering from them. They have a few other Xplus's up for preorder; just put Toho in their search engine and try to keep your addiction in check

Here is the link ...... https://www.moviereplicasdirect.com...ogleproducts&gclid=CNbsu7Dolb0CFa1j7Aodr3AAUw

With only a limited one-shot production of these for Diamond, how on earth does Movie Replicas Direct have a '54 listed as a pre-order? I fear they're giving people the run-around. That just makes me nervous. Pre-order? From where? :pigfly:

Most people typically order from the first two or three, but be advised that Entertainment Earth experienced some delays in receiving their figure shipments for the last wave.

Dude, I think I just threw up a little bit. I placed my pre-order for the '64 Godzilla through Entertainment Earth. If I'm shorted, can I borrow yours? :lol

Dude, I think I just threw up a little bit. I placed my pre-order for the '64 Godzilla through Entertainment Earth. If I'm shorted, can I borrow yours? :lol

I PO'd with them too. You won't get shorted. All we know is on the last wave, they were delayed in receiving their shipment so it took a couple weeks longer for their customers to receive their figures.

I also ordered through EE. Never had any bad experiences with them. I already preordered the 03 Godzilla and Mothra Larvae through the BBTS.

Kong33 your Burning Goji is phenomenal!!! That kit is great and your build up and paint job is stellar. Congratulations!

I PO'd with them too. You won't get shorted. All we know is on the last wave, they were delayed in receiving their shipment so it took a couple weeks longer for their customers to receive their figures.

Ha! Good to know - thanks. They have the best customer service I've ever experienced with a collectible-related-company, so I've always used them first and foremost.

This is the sculpt I wish they had used for the 1995 release, it is 43cm tall and sculpted by Sakai. It is a grail kit I would live to have.
194acedb66eae00fd05022b74bac36c9.jpg

f1cbd027af11a51edb0922a82835d8d0.jpg

This is the sculpt I wish they had used for the 1995 release, it is 43cm tall and sculpted by Sakai. It is a grail kit I would live to have.
194acedb66eae00fd05022b74bac36c9.jpg

f1cbd027af11a51edb0922a82835d8d0.jpg

Why? It's a very static pose. The whole idea of the lineup is to give the characters more flavor and make them a bit more dynamic. It's pretty, like all of Sakai's sculpts, but there are plenty of nice, static looking Burning Godzilla figures, statues and kits.

Why? It's a very static pose. The whole idea of the lineup is to give the characters more flavor and make them a bit more dynamic. It's pretty, like all of Sakai's sculpts, but there are plenty of nice, static looking Burning Godzilla figures, statues and kits.[/QUOTE
I like the size and I may be one of the few people that like's a static pose.

I'd love to own this in a heart beat. This would be the centerpiece of my collection.

goji-54-train.JPG
goji-54-train2.JPG
mack54GodzillaTrain4.jpg

And hopefully if they ever add other monsters to the Gigantic line or some other stylized line, I'd love this Ghidorah

honeyboneskingghidorah.jpg

Why? It's a very static pose. The whole idea of the lineup is to give the characters more flavor and make them a bit more dynamic. It's pretty, like all of Sakai's sculpts, but there are plenty of nice, static looking Burning Godzilla figures, statues and kits.[/QUOTE
I like the size and I may be one of the few people that like's a static pose.

I like static as well, don't get me wrong (though mostly for figures). But with this line, give me style. Give me ferocity. Or just badass like this:
originalimageburning.jpg

https://www.kaijukits.com/library/zokei/godzilla1995_orig/g95o.htm

Back