Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think anything could rank lower than Cookie Monster Godzilla :lol

Cookie monster godzilla :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

I know it's not the same suit, but I found this :lol

495FD9DA-A12B-4E0F-8612-7D862AF35AED-7292-00000455320E3FD0_zps84f6f2de.jpg

Yes, he's in the 25 cm scale.

Aw, crap. I got so excited at the thought of a 30cm '75 Godzilla, that sculpt looks fantastic. Really crossing my fingers they'll do something from between '67 and '75 in the larger size (not really into the Destroy All Monsters version they put out a while ago).

Cookie monster godzilla :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

I know it's not the same suit, but I found this :lol

495FD9DA-A12B-4E0F-8612-7D862AF35AED-7292-00000455320E3FD0_zps84f6f2de.jpg

That's funny. Really though, I feel like '67 Godzilla looks like a Sesame Street costume. I understand a certain look was needed for the cute father-son stuff, but it's just so removed from Godzilla compared to any other suit.

Some of my g collection (excluding bandai n xplus megahouse Tokyo marui)
Normally I don't go for weird colors on G unless its really appealing, but the blue with the red eyes look is a reference to the original marusan godzilla toys that were released in the early 60s...

imagenjh.jpg

Some of my mores realistic g's

imagenujn.jpg

Btw I am looking for this, if anyone has one... M1 gmk godzilla light blue vinyl with metallic green:

imagensj.jpg

Last edited:
Interesting, from 90s to 64 and now to 2003, there's no rhyme or reason to them at this point, any for or G from and time could be next.

Even though we haven't seen Godzilla's design yet, I'm excited for the movie an the merchandizing possibilities, despite what the film was, the hype for G98 was exciting and a lot of fun.

Yeah, i remember reading the newspaper (newspaper?! :lol) about how secretive they were being with the design, and how all of the toys of Godzilla were being kept off the shelves until after release day. It had a lot of great little bits of history about Godzilla and what not. I cut that article out and hung it on my wall during the leadup for the film. I was so excited. :lol

I'm excited for the inevitable merchandise wave of both new and old godzilla stuff

I have pretty good faith in the design of the new Godzilla design. I feel like they know they need to make it resemble Toho Godzilla. He's got that classic silhouette that I'm hoping and believe they'll capture.

Back