Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hm The pic with Godzilla's back looks like the promotional art for the movie a while back. Is this indicating that collectibles will be made for that movie?:panic:

That's just the cover art for the Criterion collection blu-ray. I have that blu-ray actually.

Yeah, just this.

[ame]https://www.amazon.com/Godzilla-The-Criterion-Collection-Blu-ray/dp/B005VU9LKE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1366942324&sr=8-1&keywords=godzilla+criterion[/ame]

It's a great buy.

That's just the cover art for the Criterion collection blu-ray. I have that blu-ray actually.

What's weird is it almost looks like Godzilla 2000 but it's art for the 54 movie :lol

It'd be nice to get cheap US releases of X-Plus figures, I have to pass on the 12" 84 but for cheaper I might be able to get it.

Hm The pic with Godzilla's back looks like the promotional art for the movie a while back. Is this indicating that collectibles will be made for that movie?:panic:

Are you thinking of this?

Godzilla-movie-image-Legendary-Pictures.jpg

What's weird is it almost looks like Godzilla 2000 but it's art for the 54 movie :lol

It'd be nice to get cheap US releases of X-Plus figures, I have to pass on the 12" 84 but for cheaper I might be able to get it.

I have it on order . I wonder if I should cancel ? who knows what is coming the US for sure ?i did use up my hobbysearch points for my 84 preorder . I imagine ill lose them if I cancel . then again who cares ? if the xplus is hitting our shores . the savings will be substantial !

Not Godzilla obviously, but it looks like monsterarts Kong is out

7AF18FB0-2FE3-41DF-B90D-0FE8BC98DDAE-852-0000005F9ABA3372_zpsa7ba5c4f.jpg

That's some interesting packaging. I wasn't expecting it to come packaged differently than the other monsterarts. Thank you for sharing this pic! My Kong should be here late this week from AmiAmi.

I just got rid of mine. Nothing was wrong with them or thier designs but I'm gonna wait for them to make the old school ones I grew up with...just didn't have any attachment to the 90s versions.

...man I'd love a Mechanikong!

PO'd Kong from Amiami, this will be my first monsterarts. I do want to snag the older godzilla figures from the line. I've checked them out at a few cons and was pretty impressed. Thanks for all of the pics in this thread!

Well...I ordered Monsterarts Little Godzilla...

It's the last one I needed (for now), the stock was starting to diminish and he was $32 at Amazon....I regret nothing...:lol

I ended up liking the crystals more than LG himself. One of his hips won't go as far up as it needs to so you can have him sitting inside the crystals anyway. The crystals go really well with Space Godzilla when he's standing between them.

Well...I ordered Monsterarts Little Godzilla...

It's the last one I needed (for now), the stock was starting to diminish and he was $32 at Amazon....I regret nothing...:lol

I lied, I regret this purchase. He's such a lame figure :lol

I ended up liking the crystals more than LG himself. One of his hips won't go as far up as it needs to so you can have him sitting inside the crystals anyway. The crystals go really well with Space Godzilla when he's standing between them.

You were right, I like the crystals way more :rotfl

He came out great and that last Kong vs Godzilla shot you posted looks awesome. I'd love to see a modern Kong vs Godzilla movie with a proper look for both, Toho's Kong looked stoned and silly and I rank the 62 Godzilla suit as one of the worst G designs ever.

Back