GoDaddy CEO Shoots Elephant!!! MURDERER!!! >:(

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And thats great, thats exactly what you guys should do, my point is if you want to "rally the troops" or w/e and when you put the word "Murderer" in caps in a thread, your obviously looking to sway some opinions, but choose a better issue.

You could likely find a news story where hundreds of elephants were murdred only for ivory in one shot and then wasted and maybe you would have gotten some sympathy or support from me. But instead you showed me, what imo, is an act of saving a farmer's farm and crops, and feeding hundreds of men, women and children, in one supposedly selfish act of murder, I don't buy it.

That's what you see in the video? Really?...
:slap
I guess the video of Soldier tossing a dog was just playing fetch...
or the one with the girl throwing puppies in the river was putting natural resources in the water...

Again, the guy paid 20k dollars to feed his ego-trip...
if he was really concerned about the people he could've easily donated the money he spent and more to relief organizations in Zimbabwe...

That's what you see in the video? Really?...
:slap
I guess the video of Soldier tossing a dog was just playing fetch...
or the one with the girl throwing puppies in the river was putting natural resources in the water...

Again, the guy paid 20k dollars to feed his ego-trip...
if he was really concerned about the people he could've easily donated the money he spent and more to relief organizations in Zimbabwe...

Yes because the warlords won't take that food and other aid, thats not exactly what happens now.

Maybe you got to caught up in the death of a Disney character to notice the hundreds of starving people taking the meat from the body.

At first you honestly had me, I went hmm, that seemed a little unessacary, then as soon as I saw all the people, I instantly went back to who cares.

Any time there's a thread about an animal getting hurt or killed people who love animals are called out for be too sensitive or some other crap and these conversations go round and round. There are just some people who don't give a ____ about animals..........

Any time there's a thread about an animal getting hurt or killed people who love animals are called out for be too sensitive or some other crap and these conversations go round and round. There are just some people who don't give a ____ about animals..........

There are some people who refuse to accept a middle ground.

I care about animals, I care for animals, I've had several pets and took excellent care of them.

When the animal feeds hundreds or starving people I say its ok.

When a person like that other thread throws a puppy off a cliff, they need to be punished.

When another person online says that puppy thrower needs to be killed, I see not 1, but 2 very sick people that should be removed from society for a while.

I love animals but I would never put them above people not even my own dog.

Yes because the warlords won't take that food and other aid, thats not exactly what happens now.

Maybe you got to caught up in the death of a Disney character to notice the hundreds of starving people taking the meat from the body.

Oh I saw that clearly... it's a PR stunt that is backlashing...
So you really believe this guy did it to help the people?...
Seriously?...
if that was the case, why kill ONE elephant? Might as well kill one a week... 'cuz apparently that's the right thing to do...
Why not use his power and money to make a difference...

Sorry man... you're completely out of touch with this situation... I'm done... :wave

Oh I saw that clearly... it's a PR stunt that is backlashing...
So you really believe this guy did it to help the people?...
Seriously?...
if that was the case, why kill ONE elephant? Might as well kill one a week... 'cuz apparently that's the right thing to do...
Why not use his power and money to make a difference...

Sorry man... you're completely out of touch with this situation... I'm done... :wave

No I'm not, I'm saying thats exactly what PETA is doing is using it for their own PR stunt. Yes what he did, was not neccassary, going to hunt an elephant is something no one needs to do in America. I'm simply saying it turned into a case of in him happening to do all that, he also helped people. Not that he set it up that way, but it still happened.

There are some people who refuse to accept a middle ground.

I care about animals, I care for animals, I've had several pets and took excellent care of them.

When the animal feeds hundreds or starving people I say its ok.

When a person like that other thread throws a puppy off a cliff, they need to be punished.

When another person online says that puppy thrower needs to be killed, I see not 1, but 2 very sick people that should be removed from society for a while.

I know I should stop but........What kind of punishment does someone who throws a puppy off a cliff deserve?

Well I guess that's where we disagree, if someone is willing to throw a puppy off a cliff well.........you realize that's usually the first step to a much bigger career in murder don't you? I know general statement but I really don't have hope for someone who would do that, they are a pathetic excuse of a life.

Last edited:
They show ____ like this on VS network all the time. They show rich people going over to kill elephants and other really big game. IMO, they all suck!

I always thought godaddy.com was stupid as hell. I'm sure they get a lot of business from guys who like their girls though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back