GoDaddy CEO Shoots Elephant!!! MURDERER!!! >:(

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
These threads always let you know what type of people some folks are. Classic.

Yea those hundreds of people who didn't starve, ____ing bastards, that elephant had so much left to contribute, I hear he won the young up and coming scientist 09 award and had a full scholarship to MIT.

:rolleyes2
Maybe this dumbass should've donated money or food for the people instead of shooting an elephant?...

:rolleyes2
Maybe this dumbass should've donated money or food for the people instead of shooting an elephant?...

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/mHd7O6YeHIU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This dumbass paid 20k to hunt the elephant... why not donate the money to non-profit organizations to help the people instead?
Now those 20k are in the hands of the regime of Zimbabwe

You'll love this website

https://www.safaribwana.com/HUNT/elephant07.htm

Happens everyday, people only care when its someone famous. People don't really care, if you did you'd never eat meat again or wear animal hides, they care when these news stories come up because it gives them a little cause to feel good about for a few days.

You'll love this website

Happens everyday, people only care when its someone famous. People don't really care, if you did you'd never eat meat again or wear animal hides, they care when these news stories come up because it gives them a little cause to feel good about for a few days.

I happen to be a vegetarian and all I wear is man-made materials... I know it happens everyday... but making it a publicity stunt is pathetic, and you cheering it up is pretty sad too... :pfft:

You'll love this website

Just because someone doesn't make a thread about it every day doesn't mean I don't care about it every day. I contribute money to orginizations that try to stop animal cruelty, no not PETA.

I happen to be a vegetarian and all I wear is man-made materials... I know it happens everyday... but making it a publicity stunt is pathetic, and you cheering it up is pretty sad too... :pfft:

Me cheering it up or on? I don't go out and tell people to kill elephants, it was brought here with a rant of murderer etc, it fed hundreds of people. I'd rather have those people then an elephant. :dunno

It's a retarded issue to be wasting our time with when so many other things need attention, were looking at a goverment shutdown in the U.S., nuclear emergency and food and water shortage after the biggest disaster in Japan, middle east uprisings everywhere, let's focus the news on the real issues, not that a rich _______ shot an elephant, thats like a 1932 news dateline.

Me cheering it up or on? I don't go out and tell people to kill elephants, it was brought here with a rant of murderer etc, it fed hundreds of people. I'd rather have those people then an elephant. :dunno

It's a retarded issue to be wasting our time with when so many other things need attention, were looking at a goverment shutdown in the U.S., nuclear emergency and food and water shortage after the biggest disaster in Japan, middle east uprisings everywhere, let's focus the news on the real issues, not that a rich _______ shot an elephant, thats like a 1932 news dateline.

Yeah I guess it's even more retarded to waste time @ a collectibles forum too then...
The fact that there are bigger problems out there, doesn't make this right...
If somebody is run over by a car, what would you tell them: "stand up, don't be a wuzz, we've got bigger problems in the world..." ???
:slap

No I would say that to the people trying to make a real world issue differance on a toy forum.

No I would say that to the people trying to make a real world issue differance on a toy forum.

As Shatterer said, you're making assumptions... just because we're talking about it here, doesn't mean we don't do anything outside of here... :gah:

Looks at Bam's first post!!
She's taking action and canceling her account with this guys company...
just because YOU don't do anything about it, don't think everybody doesn't...
I do what I can whenever I can to help...
I do NOT contribute to animal cruelty, and when there's a chance I support causes... jeez...

Josh it's not you, it's the rest of the people in this thread. They are the jerks. You sir are great people. :hi5:

Josh put me up to this... if anything blame him! He told me to post that last little bit.

pssst I am doing this Josh so the anger is on you and not on each other. I know, I thought it was thoughtful as well.

Anyone up for some elephant tonight? I wonder if it tastes like chicken. Num num num.

As Shatterer said, you're making assumptions... just because we're talking about it here, doesn't mean we don't do anything outside of here... :gah:

Looks at Bam's first post!!
She's taking action and canceling her account with this guys company...
just because YOU don't do anything about it, don't think everybody doesn't...
I do what I can whenever I can to help...
I do NOT contribute to animal cruelty, and when there's a chance I support causes... jeez...

And thats great, thats exactly what you guys should do, my point is if you want to "rally the troops" or w/e and when you put the word "Murderer" in caps in a thread, your obviously looking to sway some opinions, but choose a better issue.

You could likely find a news story where hundreds of elephants were murdred only for ivory in one shot and then wasted and maybe you would have gotten some sympathy or support from me. But instead you showed me, what imo, is an act of saving a farmer's farm and crops, and feeding hundreds of men, women and children, in one supposedly selfish act of murder, I don't buy it.

These threads always let you know what type of people some folks are. Classic.

Yes it shows us who the smug tools afraid to say how they really feel in case their opinions make someone feel not happy make broad little generalizations that they think somehow make them better, or is above the other party. :clap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back