GoDaddy CEO Shoots Elephant!!! MURDERER!!! >:(

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've heard your foul disgusting mouth on xbox live several times. I assure you that you disgust me more than most things. :duff

The things I can say about u and ur pass...but I'll keep it to myself.

Mods...close this ____ up.

the people that were hacking the thing to bits for their lunch seemed to appreciate it. he was feeding the hungry africans. he saved lives and gives us bigger boobs on tv :lecture

in all seriousness, I'm not sure I see THAT much difference between shooting an elephant and a cow or deer. its bigger? at least they didn't just shoot it to dump in the river, they seem to be utilizing the animal for food anyway.

Not that I Condone shooting deer but there is a big difference, Elephants are very intelligent and killing one is like murder to me.

Not that I Condone shooting deer but there is a big difference, Elephants are very intelligent and killing one is like murder to me.

Easy to say when you, your family, and your village's lives are not being directly impacted by "problem" elephants. Way to go!

If ur so concerned about those people...why don't u donate to the cause instead of supporting murder.

Honestly, I dont feel like im supporting murder in any way. it's ignorant people like yourself that simply can not see the bigger picture here and that feels this way. Without having you put words in my mouth, I feel like these villagers are handling the situation just fine so no need for my donations.

At the moment I'm personally and professionally contributing and donating my money and time to Japan.

With that said, the same goes for you. If you're so affected and concerned with this being murder, then why dont YOU donate to help properly relocate these elephants? Or better yet, get going on our list of building a Mcdonalds and Human Society. :lecture

I like you Ween, I really do. Don't know if it's returned or not but that doesn't matter. You're thinking with your heart and not your head. We're all sitting in our homes with the heat on surfing the net on our laptops thinking about the next collectible we're going to spend a couple hundred dollars on. They're are just glad to have food and thinking about where their next food is going to come from.

Of course it's returned. I understand completely what you're saying. I'm glad that at least the animal didn't go to waste like they used to do when they simply cut of the tusks.

This isn't something that's easily discussed without people getting angry and it's just best let alone. If we were sitting drinking coffee or a beer and discussing it, maybe that would be different. Some things are just like that, that's why I let them be after awhile.

Of course it's returned. I understand completely what you're saying. I'm glad that at least the animal didn't go to waste like they used to do when they simply cut of the tusks.

This isn't something that's easily discussed without people getting angry and it's just best let alone. If we were sitting drinking coffee or a beer and discussing it, maybe that would be different. Some things are just like that, that's why I let them be after awhile.
Fair enough.:hi5:

Mornin Ween! :wave

000119z9

:wave

It will be morning in about 15 minutes.....well at least after midnight. :)

And no, im not a complete insensitive prick when it comes to animals. I love animals.

Do I think IN THIS CASE it was animal murder? No.

Do I think in this video it is animal murder? YES.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/frTY_01XI0Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back