God of War - Kratos Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: God of War - Kratos PF

Its called contracts. and if sony has it on there that they cat talk about WTF if going on then they cant. They couldnt even tell me what was really wrong when i went over there and asked them personally with the ____ing statue in my face. Thats how the World turns and i would think you people would know by now.

That said Its still a pain in the ass cause im waiting like you guys and im clueless and it just sucks that the piece has been done for so long and we yet to know whats going on.

I understand what you are saying, but if is Sony is telling them they can not talk about whats going on, SS would not have been able to even Show pics let alone talk about it.

That said I think almost all of us do know by now the way the business works.. it's just we all get fustrated when I company throws pics at us and yet we have no clue when we will ever see it. SS could come out and say we are having License issues and just leave it at that. Then at least we have some sort of clue on what the real holdup is...

I understand what you are saying, but if is Sony is telling them they can not talk about whats going on, SS would not have been able to even Show pics let alone talk about it.

That said I think almost all of us do know by now the way the business works.. it's just we all get fustrated when I company throws pics at us and yet we have no clue when we will ever see it. SS could come out and say we are having License issues and just leave it at that. Then at least we have some sort of clue on what the real holdup is...

This man speaks truth:lecture

Yep it sucks but The Pumpness for this has died down. Even after seeing it in person in indifferent to it anymore. Thank you Sony (or what ever the problem was)! mission accomplished!

Pitu sorry if this has been mentioned before but was this still a PF or is it now just a statue?

Hmm, it will have to be badass for me to still the trigger. I was really looking forward to Kratos having a cloth skirt. :(

KRATOS VIDEO!!

<object width="400" height="225"><param name="movie" value="https://www.sideshowtoy.com/media/swf/generic-flv-player-no-auto.swf?videoFile=/media/flv/general/474703335-GOW_Kratos_Teaser.flv"></param><embed src="https://www.sideshowtoy.com/media/swf/generic-flv-player-no-auto.swf?videoFile=/media/flv/general/474703335-GOW_Kratos_Teaser.flv" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="400" height="225"></embed></object>

Last edited by a moderator:

MINE!!!

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Back