God of War - Kratos Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: God of War - Kratos PF

Pitu

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

P-2.

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl Its all good. I know that not everyone knows who i am. But yes i visited Sideshow on Tuesday.

IMG00119.jpg

PITU ! I am saving this as my desktop.
you rock papo !

What's the hold up Sideshow??? Update Please!!!

from everything I've heard (and I've heard a lot!), Sony is a major pain in the backside to work with when it comes to licenses.

Sad this piece isn't even available to order yet...seems every collectible's company is missing the promo window on this game's release...

from everything I've heard (and I've heard a lot!), Sony is a major pain in the backside to work with when it comes to licenses.

Sad this piece isn't even available to order yet...seems every collectible's company is missing the promo window on this game's release...

This. yeah, IMO, both companies dropped the ball, esp Sony. SS could have capitalised on the GoW3 hype, thus $$$, thus more possible pieces for us.

I bought one of the Blades of Chaos from United Cutlery in anticipation of displaying it with this piece. I'm about to give up on this and I'm now very tempted to sell the blade.... :impatient:

Hey Mack can you put some pics up of the blade? The only ones I can seem to find are the official marketing pics from UC and I never trust those pics

I've officially lost interest in this. Too many other bad ass pieces have been released in the time when they should have released him.

Back