God of War - Kratos Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: God of War - Kratos PF

Hey Mack can you put some pics up of the blade? The only ones I can seem to find are the official marketing pics from UC and I never trust those pics

KratosBlade.jpg

Just posted it for sale today :cool:

This could've been the ultimate Kratos statue ever created. The PF wip were awesome. Why would Sony not approve of something like that? Now we might be getting something a little lesser.

azurepred said:
I've officially lost interest in this. Too many other bad ass pieces have been released in the time when they should have released him.

Yeah, this type of situation seems to be playing out with this piece. Diehard Kratos fans will still buy it, but SS and Sony should have capitialized on GoW3 hype.

The God of War III hype has come and gone. I still haven't opened my God of War III Ultimate Edition - in fact, it's in the Amazon box it came in :lol. I'm planning to Ebay it this week, or if I can get it sold on the forums, the better.

NOT interested in that Kratos statue anymore.

Yep it sucks but The Pumpness for this has died down. Even after seeing it in person in indifferent to it anymore. Thank you Sony (or what ever the problem was)! mission accomplished!

the way SS is going on this one....Alot less people are going to want it...the GOW hype is over now...SS really F'd this one up....:(

yep... too much money on other things now.. this one has ZERO chance making into my collection.

Are you sure Sideshow's the one to blame for the delay? :dunno

they usually arent the ones responsible; its usually the stupid license holder............nevertheless, the ball is dropped and cant be picked back up. :dunno

I'm playing the god of war 3 now (haven't played the previous ones) and i just love the character. Kratos is so badass. Will buy the statue asap if it ever gets released!

we know the product is finished as we've all seen it, the only delay could be from the licenser

yet people are still blaming sideshow for this. :rotfl:rotfl

the reason people are blaming them is why can they not just update us on the delay? why does everything have to be a secrect this day and age...
Every other Company I have gotten stuff from...Bowen-CsMoore-Popculture..ETC all let you know what is happening when there is a problem with something we know is coming...(or should be coming) it's a simple fix...I mean come on they have a newsletter every week, can they not just add a line in there?

the reason people are blaming them is why can they not just update us on the delay? why does everything have to be a secrect this day and age...
Every other Company I have gotten stuff from...Bowen-CsMoore-Popculture..ETC all let you know what is happening when there is a problem with something we know is coming...(or should be coming) it's a simple fix...I mean come on they have a newsletter every week, can they not just add a line in there?

Its called contracts. and if sony has it on there that they cat talk about WTF if going on then they cant. They couldnt even tell me what was really wrong when i went over there and asked them personally with the ____ing statue in my face. Thats how the World turns and i would think you people would know by now.

That said Its still a pain in the ass cause im waiting like you guys and im clueless and it just sucks that the piece has been done for so long and we yet to know whats going on.

Back