God of War - Kratos Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: God of War - Kratos PF

Well, I can tell you this much, right now my pre-orders for the 4th quarter are sky-high! Everything I've purchased from January up until now, and all the pre-order for the third quarter, do not add up to the amount I've pre-ordered for 4th quarter. (And boy have I ordered and purchased!) lol

I'm not sure if this is the way it's worked in the last few years or they're trying to push as much out this year as possible and 3rd quarter won't be enough time to do so? That's my guess. :(

Well, I can tell you this much, right now my pre-orders for the 4th quarter are sky-high! Everything I've purchased from January up until now, and all the pre-order for the third quarter, do not add up to the amount I've pre-ordered for 4th quarter. (And boy have I ordered and purchased!) lol

I'm not sure if this is the way it's worked in the last few years or they're trying to push as much out this year as possible and 3rd quarter won't be enough time to do so? That's my guess. :(

all my stuffs 3rd & 4th Q too...kinda sucks

Crap... Another must have. So it's straight polystone and not a PF? I'm cool with that. Love the column base, as well as everything else.

Have to admit that this looks pretty good. Not sure about the flesh tone though, think it should have been a bit whiter. Still a pass for me.

I'll definitely be ordering this. I'm not a Marvel fan so I have nothing on preorder right now :D

I'll be getting this for sure :rock
Though I wish they had put Kratos' abdominal scar on him, but ah well it still looks sweet
Will be getting the EX for sure
I wonder when it'll go up?

If you are a TRUE God Of War fan, this is a NO DOUBTER!!

I will be ordering the EX ASAP! :rock

I AM!!!
BUT...I don´t like statues.
And since HT is doin´ awesome game figs, scooping over to that kick-ass Ezio I think we could some day see a HT Kratos.
Cause imo every other company making movie/game/etc. collectibles walks through mists of dust left of Hot Toys with their awesome stuff...

The EX is switch out Hands, with the Claws of Hades.
That's a sweet EX, though I wish the EX could have been the Blade of Olympus or the Cestus

Back