God of War - Kratos Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: God of War - Kratos PF

Didnt you guys Hear! the Project got Scraped!

What was it we were supposed to hear? I'd appreciate it if you in fact don't have any information to backup your statement that you keep the asinine comments to yourself :cool:

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl Sorry guys!! i kid i kid!!! i am waiting just like all of you!!!

i sorry:monkey2

:banana:banana:banana

I would never release a statement like that without backup!!

i wonder whats the hold up! Maybe Licensor problems?

I hope for my finances sake it still takes a while, because I got so much pre-orders this year...Marvel, TMNT...

Yea, after a preview pic, then nothing. I want it! :D
But I doubt I could afford it. Aren't PF's like $300+

Its not a PF its going to be a fully sculpted 1/5 scale maquette so it should be in that $250 range... I hope.

Hope they release before the game comes out.

Why no word on this as of yet? Shouldn't pre-orders already be up?

March 18th and April 1st Video Game previews. Maybe finally we might have this guy?

probably lara croft and guile

haha, probably. I wouldn't rule out that they make it the same deal like with the starcraft statue? Sony may want SS want Kratos to be ordered off their site or come as a exclusive offer with the CE? Just speculation.

this pf will be part of my collection for sure.
I am replaying the god of war collection just before playing part 3.

so pumped.

I got the collection 2 ..but im only replaying the second one just to lead up to 3 ..played the first enough when it first came out lol.
More pumped 4 final fantasy 13 ..now that will be epic!

I got the collection 2 ..but im only replaying the second one just to lead up to 3 ..played the first enough when it first came out lol.
More pumped 4 final fantasy 13 ..now that will be epic!

both games will be epic kinda wish final fantasy was released after GoW III so i wont have to worry about breaking away to play another game

Chances are Sideshow is timing the announcement when GOW3 comes out. And that is when?

Back