God of War - Kratos Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: God of War - Kratos PF

Mreh, I'll get over it.
I just wish Sideshow would give us an explanation as to why it was so difficult to produce a Kratos PF.
So I left them a question. Here's hoping they answer.

There is no excuse. If they were capable of producing a PF of another near-nude character wearing a loincloth (i.e. the Uruk-Hai Berserker) AND hit it out of the park, there's no reason why Kratos isn't do-able.

Boo-urns! :mad:

I have no doubt the statue will be bad ass and I know I'm going to get it. I'm just partial to PF's and it was a surprising/exciting announcement when they first said it was going to happen. That is why this update to the project was such a let down...
Especially after they've made the likes of Conan, Leonidas and the Berserker PF's.

As you said, I have no doubt this will look amazing, it's just really disappointint that it won't be PF size.

Figured this was the best thread for this, but for anyone that missed the Neca 12" version of Kratos - which was pretty nice for an oversized action figure, Gohastings.com has them in stock for $22 plus shipping - $30 shipped which was the original retail I believe...!

1/5 scale statue = Fail.

Kratos isn't 6ft, he's about 7'. Maybe bigger.

Not making a PF is lame, they can make Hulks and Abominations and other ridiculous giant ????, but KRATOS is a problem? That's retarded.

:rock

I mean really... news like this makes me sick. :monkey4

Sideshow is the innovator. They should have embraced the challenge and went for it... but I bet trying to piggyback the release of the game for pre-orders... they went the easy route.

Come on, with pieces like Abom, 1:2 IM, even Leonidas ! They can't make this one ? gimme a break ! :banghead

Figured this was the best thread for this, but for anyone that missed the Neca 12" version of Kratos - which was pretty nice for an oversized action figure, Gohastings.com has them in stock for $22 plus shipping - $30 shipped which was the original retail I believe...!

Those suckers are fragile. I bought one and the right arm broke clean off at the shoulder articulation because of paint build-up. I returned it and got a new one that seemed to work fine...until I tried moving the arm after not posing him for a couple of months. Sure enough, the exact same kind of break, right at the ball-joint for the shoulder. I gave up after that.

Hope, because it's a 1:5 scale SS will price it a lot lower than all other PF's. It's a damn shame, but I still want it.

Sideshow, just so you know, we're willing to pay good money for this if you go back to making it 1/4. I'm just sayin'.

Not 1/4... that sucks. I am a big GOW fan and will probably get this as long as the price is good.

I'd say it'd be a $300 or Under Price tag now
That'd seem suitable to me

when i saw it in person it looked 1/4 .

if only it were true :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

but alas! it is still a freakin Kratos Statue! which i have been wanting for ever!!! just because its not a PF im not going to buy it. would i rather have a pf yes! is a comiquette still bad ass Yes! :rock

why is this statue not up for po yet?????:banghead:banghead

Back