God of War - Kratos Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: God of War - Kratos PF

I think that this Maquette will be previewed at this Fantacular as there will be a Maquette Preview, and two Video Game Previews. Though I don't know if the Video Game preview means that it will be for a video game collectible or what?

One of the most wanted statues for me in 2010! Cant wait till its released!

Agreed. Even if it was just a 1:4 maquette, I'd still want to display it next to the Leonidas PF. But at 1:5 scale, he'll just look too small in comparison.

Right and I will just be forced to put him on display seperately which is a pain.

It really does suck, as I'm sure Leonidas would have liked another Spartan PF to stand side by side with him

the kratos maquette was shown in chat for a few secs hopefully someone capped it but it's sweet!!

screenshot20100317at443.png

they showed the whole thing but when i asked to see it again they teased me with the above imagine lol

I missed most of the chat. I wish it was still the PF. I wanna thank Brant for answering my GoW questions, that was nice of him.

so I'm assuming this will come in around 17 or 18in then.........the 1/5 scale actually makes this more affordable, if this was a pf, it would prolly be over $300, hopefully, it will be closer to the $250 range. :monkey3

Looks really good. And since its not a PF he should be a lot cheaper too. :)

Looks really good. And since its not a PF he should be a lot cheaper too. :)

True, but theres already a small Kratos statue out there. I think theres two of them. One of him leaning foward and another of him battling an undead.

But you can't blame SS, rather Sony.

Back