God of War - Kratos Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: God of War - Kratos PF

kratos2507595.jpg

I will be buying this for sure.
God of war 3 is one of the most amazing games I have ever played right up there with MGS4.

Although i would have LOVED it to be premium format, this will look nice next to my diablo overthrown ;)

Dude is this sideshow im looking for a quality kratos statue or figure, and after playing god of war 3 i really want a kratos pf.

TOO MANY figures this year! Not sure if I'll be able to get this guy. Will Sideshow offer it as a pre-order, or will it be sold as an in-stock purchase?

I hope soon.
mybe tomorrow.

I think brant said it has yet to be approved? But he didn't show us the piece, I think the next guy did (I wasn't around)?

I hope the price is around $170.

I think brant said it has yet to be approved? But he didn't show us the piece, I think the next guy did (I wasn't around)?

I hope the price is around $170.

no chance in hell :devil , you could prolly get a 1/6 action figure for $170, but no way will the price be near that amount, the Diablo piece will prolly be about the same size as this, and that went for $300

I don't understand the hate about why it's not a PF. I mean I'm just happy that a Kratos statue is being made at all. I mean it's been what, 5 years since GoW 1 and I wanted one then.

Thank you sideshow! :rock

Wow, $300 for a 14" statue seems way too much for me right now. I'm still in the process of saving up for that Metal Gear Rex from 3A, so this is definitely going to be a pass. Hopefully a figure company like Hot Toys picks up the GOW line later on. For now, I'll probably just get the Blades of Chaos from United Cutlery.

If this is gonna be round the $300 mark and with it having no material 4 his clothing it will mean a pass 4 me ..i will stick with my hot toys 4 now.

If this is gonna be round the $300 mark and with it having no material 4 his clothing it will mean a pass 4 me ..i will stick with my hot toys 4 now.

I'm torn, if it is at the $300 mark I probably won't buy it
But then again I love God of War and would be silly too pass it up

Honestly, I'm not too impressed with the way it looks right now. For 300 dollars, I expect much better. The pose is meh, the red tattoo designs look too fake, and Kratos himself appears too stubby. He's just slightly too bulky. Disappointed.

Sideshow hasn't said it is $300. Also, I think that picture isn't a very good example of how it really looks. I think the 'web cam' they were using is distorting the size. I notice when they are holding it closer to the lens, it doesn't look as short and stubby. It looks longer and leaner.

Back