God of War - Kratos Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: God of War - Kratos PF

Shouldn't a mod have taken the "pf" out of the title of this thread by now?

Not surprised the EX sold out this quick.
Hail the God of War :rock
I don't even care it's not a PF anymore, the detail on this Kratos Maquette is amazing

What a great maquette! I had been out of town and wasn't able to get to my computer until the pre-order had been up for while. It surprised me that the Ex was still available but I jumped on it. Apparently it sold out about 15 minutes after my order.

Isn't it nice to have an Ex that is something a buyer would want!:clap

I remember something about dios being in the works. I'm not 100% though.

https://shogungamer.com/news/sony-and-sideshow-collectibles-team-god-war

Here is the video that SS announces they will be doing PF and Diorama pieces. However, maybe now the PFs will simply become Maquettes? Who knows but with the quick sell out of the Kratos Maquette maybe it will be an indication to SS about how well God of War pieces sell. As I I am really keen to see GOW Dioramas in the Future
:clap

Arrgh - waitlist with the stand. ed. on order as well. I'll wait for all the broke _____es to start dropping those EXs in October, though ;).

https://shogungamer.com/news/sony-and-sideshow-collectibles-team-god-war

Here is the video that SS announces they will be doing PF and Diorama pieces. However, maybe now the PFs will simply become Maquettes? Who knows but with the quick sell out of the Kratos Maquette maybe it will be an indication to SS about how well God of War pieces sell. As I I am really keen to see GOW Dioramas in the Future
:clap

Well they lied about the PF part...hopefully they don't lie about the diorama part too!! :dunno

Exclusive is cool but I wouldn't display him with it, but kudos to those who dig it. I will go the "baby bird" route and buy the regular from my local shop to save precious monies. Also curious as to how awesome this piece is, is there anyone ordering this that has not played the games (all 3)? I am wondering if this attracts the casual or just the hardcore GOW fans.

Got my EX ordered through the LCS. This piece looks great and I can't wait to add it to the collection.

Exclusive is cool but I wouldn't display him with it, but kudos to those who dig it. I will go the "baby bird" route and buy the regular from my local shop to save precious monies. Also curious as to how awesome this piece is, is there anyone ordering this that has not played the games (all 3)? I am wondering if this attracts the casual or just the hardcore GOW fans.

Never played. Cause don't have a ps3. Only xbox. But a buddy at work, who is not a gamer or a geek, loves GoW. Only game he's played... On his ps2. If my WL doesn't come through, I'll get over it. I forwarded a couple of the pics, waiting to hear the reaction.

I still dig the character design, and only reason I want a ps3 is for this game, so maybe I play soon.

I was able to order the EX. I'm not too crazy about the Claws of Hades. Instead, the exclusives should have been the Cestus (gauntlets).

Back