God of War - Kratos Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: God of War - Kratos PF

It is a SCALE thing and if you think a 1/6 scale statue for $260 is better than a 1/4 scale statue for around $300 based on any sort of merit you should be happy it looks awesome!
Buy it and join the elite overpaid for a 1/6 scale statue club! :thud:

It's not just a scale thing (though this statue does appear to be bigger than 1/6)... what appeals to me about PFs is the Mixed Media aspect. The mixture of polystone with real fabrics, plastics, etc. adds an extra bit of detail and realism that a full polystone piece really can't match, imho.

For all the hype and people ordering it's still not sold out. I wonder what the ES on this one will be, seems like it might be quite high.

yea these TBD PO's are BS IMO. I'm gonna say the Ex is atleast 850.

is this a one off statue or have they said that there going to do a line of them. i think some dios would look good or some of the gods. i would also like some other weapons.

regarding this piece it looks amazing and its what a exclusive should be not just a crappy acessory, it adds something to the statue and gives alternate display options that a print just doesnt do. great job sideshow

Good thing they didn't offer this statue through Sony or something, the way they did the Starcraft 2 statue. At least through Sideshow one can get Reward points.

Yes they said that there are working on God of War dioramas. There is a good chance they will be revealed this month.

This will be my first ever purchase from Sideshow. If I do the pre-order do I get charged now or when its shipped?

yea these TBD PO's are BS IMO. I'm gonna say the Ex is atleast 850.

heh, really? Look at these people posting in here who usually never do. I'd say the ES will be pretty high, then come the excuses to cancel.

When it gets shipped.

Cool. Just pre-order the regular version. The EX is already sold out but to be honest I like the swords better than the claws. Like someone said before if they were painted to look like they were glowing then it would be better.

Back