God of War - Kratos Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This will fit nicely with other video game related statues. This will be a very cool line to collect and display.

I was able to order the EX. I'm not too crazy about the Claws of Hades. Instead, the exclusives should have been the Cestus (gauntlets).

This. Best detailed weapon in the game IMO.

The hades claws look like cheap plastic. So I am good on passing the EX and saving some money. The Maquette/statue itself looks amazing. Maybe make the stomach scar a little bigger SS?

The Cestus is an awesome weapon but it probably cost too much $ to make and too big as a change-of-hand exclusive IMHO.

regardless of his supposed height, it is a descent sized statue for the price. If this was 1/4 scale, I would think the price would be at $300 or above.

Hes actually supposed to be 8 feet tall. Watch the making of videos included with the game.

Yup because if Kratos is 8 foot that makes every citizen in the game at least 7 and 1/2 foot, Kratos daughter and Pandora would be about 6 foot each. Those as examples, pretty out of proportion don't you think :cuckoo:
Don't listen to everything you hear on those videos, nothing official on Kratos height and weight has ever been confirmed, even that Soul Calibur website is not GOW official.

I wouldn't be surprised if this statue is 12" (1/6 scale). From the pictures, the base looks at least 4-5" in height.

Yup because if Kratos is 8 foot that makes every citizen in the game at least 7 and 1/2 foot, Kratos daughter and Pandora would be about 6 foot each. Those as examples, pretty out of proportion don't you think :cuckoo:
Don't listen to everything you hear on those videos, nothing official on Kratos height and weight has ever been confirmed, even that Soul Calibur website is not GOW official.

For a guy who has a Kratos Avatar you really dont know anything about his character. If you have the GOW3 game watch the entire making of feature. The character designers say he is 8 feet tall when they are talking about designing him. I would say thats pretty official. What you think I made that up? You are ridiculous.

For a guy who has a Kratos Avatar you really dont know anything about his character. If you have the GOW3 game watch the entire making of feature. The character designers say he is 8 feet tall when they are talking about designing him. I would say thats pretty official. What you think I made that up? You are ridiculous.

Ok big man, i've seen that video and that Character designer said Kratos is 8 and 1/2 feet tall and that the size of Kratos' head is the same size of someone that is 4foot tall which is completely ridiculous, end of story. I don't buy the fact that yall are claiming he is 7-8 feet tall, as far as I'm concerned Kratos' height is still obscure and unofficial.

Seriously....who gives a sh@t!? :huh

:lecture Exactly, it really doesn't matter one iota. He's tall, leave it at that.

This maquette is big and imposing just as it is. Besides, not everybody has the space for everything to be at least 1/4 scale.

A good method I use to visually judge how these things will actually look is to scale one of the images (or even better the 360) so it's actual size on my screen. I have a 22" widescreen monitor so it's not big enough to fit the entirety of some of the larger pieces, but rotated into the portrait orientation you still get a really good idea of what to expect. Trust me, this thing looks awesome whatever scale it is.

This image is ideal https://www.sideshowtoy.com/prod_photos/jpg/300002_press02.jpg

tumblr_kujx50P5ll1qa6c8ro1_500.jpg

:lol I just now saw this Bam-Bam. I will get this bad boy locally. Very cool indeed.

Back