God Of War III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So.. what did you chose? :)

Got Xbox360 and PS3 so I'm safe on both systems exclusive titles.

Had to go with Xbox 360. Although when they got rid of the HD DVD format I wept like Robert Downey Jr.'s character in Tropic Thunder (slobber and everything).

I did complete God of War 1 and 2. Kinda curious how they finish this series with the awesome ending from part 2.

:lol:lol:lol I really loved this series - though to be honest I could never finish it on the hardest levels. My defense sucks....I always just run in with my blades whirling. :lol Can't wait for 3 to finally come out...seems like it's been forever. :banghead

Me neither. Never could get past that damn first cyclops in the city and in GOW2 I can't get past the damn Collossus where you have to pull out the Blade of Olympus.

I finished both I and II when they were released, just need to start Chains of Olympus. Which I bought the God Of War PSP Edition with the game recently, but never got to open it yet. Gamestop site says God Of War III will be released 10/09, I hope they are wrong.

I finished both I and II when they were released, just need to start Chains of Olympus. Which I bought the God Of War PSP Edition with the game recently, but never got to open it yet. Gamestop site says God Of War III will be released 10/09, I hope they are wrong.

I wouldn't mind if GOW3 was released then as it will give me time too save up for a PS3 as I'm stuck with a PS2 :monkey2

Marcus will just shoot Kratos... or chainsaw him... whatever. :gun :cut

Anyway, should be a cool game. Can't wait for the next trailer

Kratos will Block Marcus's Chainsaw and Bullets with his blades and then reverse them with the Golden Fleece to an unsuspecting Marcus

:D

Then Dom sneaks up behind Kratos and chainsaws.

.... The unsuspecting Kratos... is dead. :)

Aww no and then Gaia brings Kratos back from Hades where an unsuspecting Dom, Baird, Cole and the whole Delta and hacked to pieces by Kratos :joy

Aww no and then Gaia brings Kratos back from Hades where an unsuspecting Dom, Baird, Cole and the whole Delta and hacked to pieces by Kratos :joy

:horror
Then the Locust Queen sends millions of Locust to kill everyone,
and the remaining COGs get a light-mass bomb, blow eveything up,
and leave in a chopper. :cool:

Back