God Of War III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I plan on getting the God Of War PSP Bundle. Are you able to connect the PSP to the PS3 for the movies? Is it worth getting the GOW PSP bundle or is Sony plan on updating the PSP again?

By the Gods I've been waiting for a teaser trailer or any News of GoW3 and this is great news keep it up

I wonder when GoW3 will actually be released either end of this year or the start of next year?
I also think that if a God of War movie was to be made that it should be done in the Style of Graphics that the GoW3 Teaser Trailer was done

Haven't played any of the GOW's since i own a 360 only and don't have a PS3 but sounds good from what u guys have said.My bro owns both will mention it to him though.;)

I am doubting this, but I wonder if we will hear anything at SDCC?

Haven't played any of the GOW's since i own a 360 only and don't have a PS3 but sounds good from what u guys have said.My bro owns both will mention it to him though.;)

Dude this may be a bit biased but the God of War Series is without a doubt one of the Best video game series ever conceived but thats just my opinion :chew
You should definitely rent it out or heck even buy it :D
And I think it would be great if Sideshow produced a God of War Line :joy

Just in case anyone is interested
GoW3 is scheduled for a March 09 Release Date
:chew Which is good news in my book :chew

Dude this may be a bit biased but the God of War Series is without a doubt one of the Best video game series ever conceived but thats just my opinion :chew
You should definitely rent it out or heck even buy it :D
And I think it would be great if Sideshow produced a God of War Line :joy

Yeah listen to this guy, GOW, is so awesome!!! My girl loves this game!! If you don't have them, pick them up, money well spent!! IMO!!

it would be sweet if SSC or hot toys made 1/6th scale figures. imagine the greatness

My Ultimate Collectible would be a Kratos PF with an Ex with either the Blade of Olympus or a Medusa's Head something like that 1/6 Scale figures just wouldn't cut it for me sorry

Back