God Of War III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i think that would be the next grail piece from sideshow if they ever did do that

That would be Heaven for me if they do make it, if they do I don't think an exclusive version would be necessary :monkey1
I will be waiting for that day but at the moment I am waiting on purchasing another Spartan,.....Leonidas :naughty

Speaking of Leonidas I am hoping to see him within the next two weeks up on the Sideshow Website

I've heard the release date for GoW3 will be March 09 but I have a feeling it could be later on next year

Dam Right :D

Yea all Gears of War fans should leave this thread before I go Kratos on your asses :emperor

:lol:lol:lol I really loved this series - though to be honest I could never finish it on the hardest levels. My defense sucks....I always just run in with my blades whirling. :lol Can't wait for 3 to finally come out...seems like it's been forever. :banghead

:lol:lol:lol I really loved this series - though to be honest I could never finish it on the hardest levels. My defense sucks....I always just run in with my blades whirling. :lol Can't wait for 3 to finally come out...seems like it's been forever. :banghead

If you keep at it im sure you'll get it Jen
Took me a while too clock GoW1 on God mode and took me even longer too clock GoW2 on Titan mode but if your keep to pass those difficulties then just upgrade your weapons evenly and always be sure to block if your a bit of a strategist :monkey3

Looks great, and I was a big fan of the series, but I had to choose between my Xbox or my PS3, so I chose.......wisely.

Back