Go Hero + Executive Replicas Lost in Space

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's a guy working on a 1/6 kit of the Bell Rocket pack. It's just being printed out now I guess. You can read the details on the Trenches GI Joe forum:
https://www.thetrenchesforum.com/showthread.php?29576-1-6-Bell-Rocket-Belt-anyone

attachment_1.jpg

Sean

That is a nice piece. I have to wonder if printing it and then casting it in resin might be more affordable?
I also looked at his other 1:6 Lost in Space items and can't understand why they are more pricey than other 1:6 sci-fi items. They should be offered in all the available printing styles so that all fans can enjoy them.
Just my $.02.

So Penny will be ready in 5-6 years- now that is a PRE order!

Seriously is Executive Replicas even in business? Have they released anything lately?

I don't know how they expect to keep anybody's interest in this line when they give no updates and items are delayed over and over.

I'm still waiting on the new John which was supposed to be out nearly a year ago.

Delay after delay after delay, no communication at all. I’m sure they will be wondering why their business model isn’t working.

Delay after delay after delay, no communication at all. I’m sure they will be wondering why their business model isn’t working.

True, but there are two sides to it. On the one hand it has taken forever for them to get the main cast out. I think I got the first three figures 7 or 8 years ago? But props where they are due, they slowly but surely got them out. If only someone with a LOT of financial backing and access to a quality factory had the kind of passion for a property they would commit 8 years to producing all the main characters. How many times have companies started projects like Star Trek or Firefly and drop the line half way through the characters? Hot Toys is still doing things like Tonto but no Lone Ranger and ignoring less popular characters even in their Marvel and Star Wars lines. I'm not fully behind these LIS figures because I don't like the fact they didn't use the prototypes they had before. The Pichen resculpts were substantially lacking in likeness. After Toy Fair there was an article on figures.com about a new company that has licensing for the Netflix LIS revamp. Looks like they may have some kind of license for the original series as well. We will see what they can get out.

True, but there are two sides to it. On the one hand it has taken forever for them to get the main cast out. I think I got the first three figures 7 or 8 years ago? But props where they are due, they slowly but surely got them out. If only someone with a LOT of financial backing and access to a quality factory had the kind of passion for a property they would commit 8 years to producing all the main characters. How many times have companies started projects like Star Trek or Firefly and drop the line half way through the characters? Hot Toys is still doing things like Tonto but no Lone Ranger and ignoring less popular characters even in their Marvel and Star Wars lines. I'm not fully behind these LIS figures because I don't like the fact they didn't use the prototypes they had before. The Pichen resculpts were substantially lacking in likeness. After Toy Fair there was an article on figures.com about a new company that has licensing for the Netflix LIS revamp. Looks like they may have some kind of license for the original series as well. We will see what they can get out.

I hear what you are saying, but with different companies taking over and no longer in the hands of those who originally started the line, it doesn’t seem to have even a minor priority. The likeness of the figures is nowhere near what they are able to produce if they choose to. The original LIS fan base is shrinking daily, unfortunately.

Qmx is slowly making progress on Star Trek figures - and the ones they have done are way better than the LiS figures we've gotten so far.

Qmx is slowly making progress on Star Trek figures - and the ones they have done are way better than the LiS figures we've gotten so far.

The QMX quality is far superior, we are lucky to have Nanjin in charge.

Back