Go Hero + Executive Replicas Lost in Space

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi all my I am looking for a Will Robinson 1/6 for my dad for his birthday that is coming up. Does anyone have one they are willing to sell or can point me in the right direction?

Having trouble finding the right thread - but anyway - just wondering if anyone has heard any news about the John Robinson jetpack figure?

Having trouble finding the right thread - but anyway - just wondering if anyone has heard any news about the John Robinson jetpack figure?

I have messaged them several times and they are never specific with their response. They always say it is delayed. It has been several years now.

Yeah, I’m not counting on it anymore. What a shame, looked like a really nice figure too.

Wonders never cease - just got email from Timewalker saying that they actually expect to have the John Robinson jet pack figure in November/December.

Heads up for Lost in Space fans- Looks like the John Robinson with Jetpack will be released in a month or two.

This is the Timewalker link: John Robinson with Jet Pack - Lost in Space 1/6 Figure

They also say this:
Expected Arrival: November - December 2022
Please try to preorder by: 9/19/2022 (PLEASE NOTE- Whatever SOLID ORDERS we have by this date is what we are bringing in, plus 1 or 2 extra)

My John Robinson order just arrived - just did a quick open to make sure there were no major problems. First impression is fairly good.

Last edited:
Not impressed with the black holster. Did he ever wear a thin material holster? I remember the silver solid holster and the black solid one. Also, they left off the tassels on the top of the helmet.

The amount of weaponry he comes with is remarkable. My memory tells me the tanks on the jetpack are not accurate, but knowing ER's attention to detail, I am probably wrong. The tunic could have used a bit more attention to detail, but overall I am happy with this release

It’s insane. My daughter was two when this was announced. Last weekend she legally bought me a beer!

:lol

That's crazy, right? I remember as far back as 2013 on this... so at least 9 years for me on this although I've wanted this Lost in Space jetpack since 2006.
I've been wanting it since 1965. Sure the figure isn't perfect - but good enough for me, given the nostalgia factor.

IMG_2600.jpg

Back