GIJoe sneak peek tonight, who is it????

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone thought that they could go real classic old school joes: Stalker, Grunt, Rock n Roll, I would like to see a cobra viper down the line:gun

I would like the original linup as well, but since their outfits are pretty much the same, I don't see them being made.

I didn't even think of him, but Stalker would be a great choice I think. He's kinda Snake Eyes best bud on the Joe team and even has connections to Storm Shadow because the three served in 'Nam together. Plus he's got covered arms which is plus.

I do. :)

Hawk1621-1.jpg

Fantastic! :google

Yeah but he really wouldn't have that many exposed joints... if you covered his stomach with say, a black tight suit under his armor. Then his arms would just be exposed.

Take the original Zartan design...

zartanandthedreadnoks.jpg

but make the midsection like this one...

zartan2.jpg

and this one...

s6zartan.JPG

It would look awesome.

If it was Zartan, you know that SS would "re-imagine" him to look more realistic. So Im sure they would change or alter his costume. (ex. Snake Eyes pants, Stormshadow with sleeves).

This is awesome news,I thought it would be along time before we got another sneak peak.
My guess is an older military type, Gung ho or Rock n roll.

With my luck it will be Hawk, just watch

i'm sick of masked characters. please give us some figures with faces, Sideshow. and now that i got the first Joe in hand i gotta say i hope this line never dies. i want more. keep 'em coming. better than SW by miles.

Please don't let it be Road Block:banghead

Torpedo would be creative, maybe even wet suit, I think rip cord or airborne would be to easy for ssc

I think it's time for a new female body sculpt, hot toys did it, SSC is got to design a new female, bring on Scarlett!!:banana

what you guys think of a B.A.T. down the line or Serpentor or even Quick-Kick

Would have preferred Hawk
SS if you are listening, not a fan of this despite the inclusion of Timber
I hope this isnt takign teh slot of a real figure

Back