GIJoe sneak peek tonight, who is it????

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Duke, Flint if its a Joe...

Destro, Zartan or Firefly if its a Cobra...

As much as I want Zartan I wouldn't want all those joint's showing with the pro and the Hot Toys rubber muscle suit would severely limit his articulation.

Dusty said it's a joe? Think long sleeves ( jacket) to hide the arms.

She didn't say it would be a Joe.. but the talk around here was about a Joe for the next figure, then Dusty came in and said that we'd be excited with the upcoming announcement tonight...

As much as I want Zartan I wouldn't want all those joint's showing with the pro and the Hot Toys rubber muscle suit would severely limit his articulation.

Yeah but he really wouldn't have that many exposed joints... if you covered his stomach with say, a black tight suit under his armor. Then his arms would just be exposed.

Take the original Zartan design...

zartanandthedreadnoks.jpg

but make the midsection like this one...

zartan2.jpg

and this one...

s6zartan.JPG

It would look awesome.

Zartan should have exposed skin. Who cares about joints, these are action figures not statues. HT Rubber body looks good, but I have yet to pose them in fear of the joints breaking. I don't want that issue with GIJoe.

You guys are forgetting that sideshow could really surprise all of us with a female figure: Scarlett, Baroness or Lady J anyone!!

That would be shocking:monkey5

Well, maybe it is Dusty. Although I'm sure one of the bigger guns would make more sense. I just hope it's not that tan straps officer/trooper that'd be a little dissappointing...

I would gladly take Firefly though. He'd go with Snakes, Storm Shadow and the Cobras.

How about Gung-Ho or Flint, I want it to be General Hawk in the leather jacket and camo pants with helmet and goggles, does anyone remember that outfit. or Destro would be fantastic!:D

Back