GI Joe Kre-O Collection (Hasbro)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Experienced my first disappointment with the CoD sets. The treads for the Drone basically fell apart from being stretched, bad rubber. Now I'm worried about the tank and the snow mobile. :panic:

My tank treads seem pretty Solid...was going to get the Drone,but decided to pass

the Zombie sets are due out in Feb/march now

My tank treads seem pretty Solid...was going to get the Drone,but decided to pass

the Zombie sets are due out in Feb/march now

It still looks cool with the "wheels" so it's worth the purchase if you want it. Just disappointed, given I have old, cheaper tank sets that didn't suffer that.

As for the zombies, noticed that. It's a bummer but I hope that we get some leg articulation out of them by the time they're released. :pray: :lol

Well now that makes sense, with the HISS and all. I thought you were talking about this one :lol:

pTRU1-14939530dt.jpg

https://t.toysrus.com/skava/static/...dSrc=search&cp=&domain=http://www.toysrus.com

I have everything

now waiting on Wave 3 and 4

Cobra Terror Drome set
Wolverine set
Outpost set

all will be revealed in Feb at Toyfair

no kidding?...i'll be looking out myself

Yup, I know they weren't supposed to hit until Feb and just swung by the Mega Block aisle to see if they had anything new and BAM!, two whole rows. So of course I picked up a couple. :D

Didn't see the barn, but that can't be far behind with the horde hitting the shelves. :panic: :lol

Apparently theres going to be a Firebat release as well that can be parked in the middle. :yess:

so bought along with waves 3 and 4......reminds me of collecting joe in the old 80's days

Probably the one thing I never had that I most wish I had back then. I love the detailing, that gun Tomax has looks pretty freaking close to what their original figs had, great job considering its such a small scale. :clap

Best announcement for this line in awhile :yess:
HasbroToyFair14_07.jpg

Boy, do I ever want this.

I don't think they released a MSRP, did they? I'm guessing $100+... Though it doesn't look THAT big in this pic, does it? (Which is fine, btw.)

Y'know Dprime, at first I thought it was odd they seperated the Firebat into a seperate release, but I'm guessing they did that to hold costs down. At the size I'm really hoping this is below 100, especially since I definitely want the Firebat to go with it.

Back