GI Joe Kre-O Collection (Hasbro)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Khev

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hasbro_KRE-O_GI_JOE_BATTLE_PLATFORM_ATTACK_A3365.jpg

Hasbro_KRE-O_GI_JOE_CHECKPOINT_ALPHA.jpg

Hasbro_KRE-O_GI_JOE_COBRA_ARMORED_ASSAULT_A3364.jpg

Hasbro_KRE-O_GI_JOE_DRAGONFLY_XH-1_A3363.jpg

Hasbro_KRE-O_GI_JOE_NINJA_TEMPLE_BATTLE_A3362.jpg

Hasbro_KRE-O_GI_JOE_SERPENT_ARMOR_STRIKE_A2354.jpg

Hasbro_KRE-O_GI_JOE_THUNDERWAVE_JET_BOAT.jpg

They don't hold the same charm as Legos do. The arms in particular have too much going on. But shame on Lego for not jumping on this when they should've because "they don't do military."

Of course, I'm gonna buy the Flint set with. . .whatever the heck that Cobra vehicle is supposed to be. But I think these figures are pretty dang ugly.

Dragonfly and Moccasin are pretty cool, though.

Give them credit for a pretty diverse line of figures. Really nice choices and no unnecessary modernizations.

They don't hold the same charm as Legos do. The arms in particular have too much going on. But shame on Lego for not jumping on this when they should've because "they don't do military."

personally,I prefer the Kre-O look vs the tiny,not much articulation Lego....Lego's sets would be better,but not the figures

It's pretty sad that that stupid little Kre-O Firefly is more accurate than Sideshow's. :lol

Oh damn, he went there. However, I can't say you are wrong so I won't. I agree with you.

Now these are awesome. I can't wait to see if they make the giant Cobra robot from Revenge of COBRA from 1984. Well done, Hasbro.

Oh damn. Another money sink. :(

I love the look they've got overall, but I wish they were more like megabloks and less like lego heads. Snake Eyes and Firefly look so stupid with that ******** look like lego figures have. :cuss

Those look pretty neat. Vintage style as well. RAM, Trouble Bubble, Fang. If I was into Legos I'd get them for sure.

I'm with MANDO on this one. The blocks look good but the figures look like ****. Where're the chicks?

I've seen Scarlett and Jinx, but thats it.

Alley Viper is going to be part of the initial release, so apparently they're planning on having quite a mix of Cobra troops available.

Looks awesome! Can't wait to see a Hiss and Rattler!

I thought I'd seen a Hiss on a site, but I can't find a pic of one now. Ah well, I'm glad they're concentrating on making everything classic lineup, because I want the original HISS, not the new design.

Those are all vehicles I would like to have. Since they seem to shoehorn smaller vehicles with ridiculously big ones though, I suspect we'll only get the Swampskiier with a huge Cobra Island thing including a bunch of useless Battleforce 2000 guys.

The great thing about Kre-o is their box sets tend to be cheap and although I don't collect their transformers line, it seems Meijers, Walmart, hell about everywhere always has them for half off.

And I think their single figs at 2.99 don't look too bad.

KRE-O-G.I.-JOE-ALLEY-VIPER-Single-Pack.jpg

Also saw the light up Enterprise Kreo has coming for their forthcoming Star Trek lineup, would love to see some of that incorporated into some of the Joe stuff. Honestly can't believe they haven't done the light up bricks in their Transformers lineup.

Never heard of Kre-O before, but these are DAMN cool.

As much as I like the fact that Sideshow updates and mordernizes their Joe 1/6 figure, the classic look that these have are great. Roadblock in his camo wifebeater is all kinds of win.

Back