GI Joe Kre-O Collection (Hasbro)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At ease disease...
QDFjSZd.jpg

The guys at Hiss Tank are coming up with tons of great customs.

just got my first kre o snake eyes storm shadow set & firefly law set, blind pack jinx and these are addictive

Yeah they are, you should check out the Hisstank, alot of members there have great customs from easily swapped parts.

The downfall (imo) with this line, is the same problem they had with Transformers is that the sets suck for the most part. Oxford has been doing bricks especially military lines for years, the undersize/underwhelming vehicles just blow considering this company has had years to practice. :(

Saw these at WalMart today. They are supposed to be compatible with Lego, but for $15 total, it'd be worth the risk, maybe.

y9u8a2ut.jpg

5yqe8age.jpg

Also found these at a hobby shop here in Cali, but they're much more expensive. (But, they are definitely sharp...)

5a2usera.jpg

5y6evuqe.jpg

negenyru.jpg

adabazur.jpg

:lol
[ame="https://youtu.be/LyVTp-OvMKo"]https://youtu.be/LyVTp-OvMKo[/ame]

Anyone still getting these? I had all but stopped and then I was at TRU as they were putting out boxxes for wave 2. Got sucked right back in. :lol

Trying to stay out of them. It's painfully difficult though, after picking up the Armor Strike (w/VAMP) and the Ghoststriker sets.

:exactly: Wave 2 figs were a big step up from wave 1 imo, I'm pretty stoked on these again. Trying to decide a favorite of this go round, but so many are nice. Flash and the BATs are probably my favorite, but I was really surprised at how nice Mindbender was, great job on the Cobra cape on him.

Trying to stay out of them. It's painfully difficult though, after picking up the Armor Strike (w/VAMP) and the Ghoststriker sets.

Highly addictive...don't resist :lol

Having a blast with these and it's kinda like collecting ARAH back in the day but Lego Style

I have every set and figure...looking forward to Wave 3 and the AMAZING upcoming playsets for 2014 (according to Hasbro)

Damn, just realized I left Blowtorch behind and he was one of them I was most excited about opening. :slap

I hope they have some more "upsized" vehicles eventually, I would like a very solid MOBAT, but if its undersized like the Dragonfly, I'll just pass. Instead of them squeezing multiples into a box I'd like to see just nice vehicles with their characters.

Highly addictive...don't resist :lol

Having a blast with these and it's kinda like collecting ARAH back in the day but Lego Style
I have every set and figure...looking forward to Wave 3 and the AMAZING upcoming playsets for 2014 (according to Hasbro)

I have to admit, it is kind of a kick opening them and putting them together, its very much like going store to store as a kid trying to slash another figure off your cardbacks. :yess:

Damn, just realized I left Blowtorch behind and he was one of them I was most excited about opening. :slap

I hope they have some more "upsized" vehicles eventually, I would like a very solid MOBAT, but if its undersized like the Dragonfly, I'll just pass. Instead of them squeezing multiples into a box I'd like to see just nice vehicles with their characters.

A GI Joe Headquarters would be sweet...the next sets that showed up on the ToysRus computers are listed Wolverine 29.99 and an Outpost Set 12.99 (who knows if they show this year)...Hopefuly Zartan shows up (with Torch/Buzzer) in '14 with a Dreadnocks swamp hideout set with swamp skiers

I have to admit, it is kind of a kick opening them and putting them together, its very much like going store to store as a kid trying to slash another figure off your cardbacks. :yess:

Sadly the blind pack singles are hard to get...as soon as they hit the shelf,someone buys them ALL (the codes that tell what the figure is kinda makes it worse,especially Army building)

Sadly the blind pack singles are hard to get...as soon as they hit the shelf,someone buys them ALL (the codes that tell what the figure is kinda makes it worse,especially Army building)

:goodpost:

They need to stuff more of the troop types into the boxes, putting equal amounts in with the characters just sucks unless youre the first one to the boxxes that is. :lol

Don't forget to check ToysRUs Express stores at outlet malls. That's where I found all of my Series 2 figures.

I really want that HISS tank, Baroness, Destro and Commando Snake-Eyes, but will probably sell the rest, if anyone wants extra ninjas and a big friggin' dojo.

:goodpost:

They need to stuff more of the troop types into the boxes, putting equal amounts in with the characters just sucks unless youre the first one to the boxxes that is. :lol

I'm with you guys on pretty much everything said. I have everything released so far but the large Dojo/Hiss. They're all pretty awesome. I'm hoping they're saving the Vipers for small troop builder packs like they do with Lego Star Wars and like Kreo did with the battleship stuff. Three vipers, 2 green shirts, and some accessories would be awesome.

Also,I highly recommend those NEW just released Mega Bloks Military collector series-Call of Duty sets...Takes time to build them,figures are fully articulated and the detail is great

I picked them up on sale at Toys R Us

Also,I highly recommend those NEW just released Mega Bloks Military collector series-Call of Duty sets...Takes time to build them,figures are fully articulated and the detail is great

I picked them up on sale at Toys R Us

Those, teemu, are like crack! :nono
already invested a C-note

Back