Action Figure GI JOE Kitbash Parts Help and Trade Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GI JOE Kitbash Parts Help Thread

I just ran across one on ebay...but the knucklehead selling it want over 48.00 for it.

I didn't realize they were that popular.

Relisted every 7 days for a reason. :lol

The 1.2 is a good bodie for it's $12ish price.

im thinking of using the new KP head for a Flint. u yhink that would look good.

im thinking of using the new KP head for a Flint. u yhink that would look good.

kp02b-1web.jpg

I'm looking for a female wetsuit like triad's version 1.0. Does anyone know where I can still get those or something similar ?

can anyone help me find some female gauntlets. I like the style of the ones from HT captain america. any ideas?

Im in need of a Cobra Trooper uniform (helmet, shirt, and pants). I can trade the Cobra Sniper uni for it (Black or Desert) or buy it, either way is good. Let me know if anyone has an extra one.

Last edited:

Hey all. I got a couple replacement bodies thanks to the helpful info here. Thanks for that. Still in need of a cobra trooper holster(regular trooper), and an empty cobra trooper box with inserts.

Hey all. I got a couple replacement bodies thanks to the helpful info here. Thanks for that. Still in need of a cobra trooper holster(regular trooper), and an empty cobra trooper box with inserts.

I got a trooper holster, but it's missing the bottom strap (I used it on another custom). Its yours if you want it. Just PM me your address.

I'm having trouble remembering who made those giant figures from a few years ago. They were like 2 to 3 feet tall, I believe they were ww2 era figures. Anyone remember these?

Back