Action Figure GI JOE Kitbash Parts Help and Trade Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
17197704_10208608607587804_822749680_n.jpg

custom full face masks...i can make them in any color if interested...

If anybody is interested I'm starting to sell of my collection up for grabs is the following
Pacemaker's scrap iron launcher and head sculpt along with spider rogues custom outfit,
Message me for pics other items to follow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pacemaker's scrap iron sculpt and launcher for sale £80 all in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a great Scrap Iron, wish Sideshow got round to more characters.
I'm looking for a Sideshow Cobra trooper/officer/sniper helmet ?

I guess it’s a long shot but I have some cobra trooper and officers uniforms and some gear I’m willing to trade
I’m looking for a medicom maul would like a complete one if possible

I guess it’s a long shot but I have some cobra trooper and officers uniforms and some gear I’m willing to trade
I’m looking for a medicom maul would like a complete one if possible

Wish i had the medicom one, id hook you up. If you dont find one maybe i could take those off of your hands.

Also looking for a Crimson Guard helmet or a complete figure. Let me know if you have one.

Looking for some sideshow GI Joe sculpts. Let me know if you have any for sale or trade.

working a kitbash ninja and wondered if anyone had any of the old gi joe ninja swords with the square finger guard and straight ninjato blades I found some on ebay but they want insane prices I have a few bits and parts laying around let me know what your looking for and I'll see if anything for trade.

working a kitbash ninja and wondered if anyone had any of the old gi joe ninja swords with the square finger guard and straight ninjato blades I found some on ebay but they want insane prices I have a few bits and parts laying around let me know what your looking for and I'll see if anything for trade.

If the design isn't too complicated, you could likely make one or more yourself. Just get some sheet styrene.

Yeah I've already started that got a sword to start with and gonna customize it see how I feel about it. Then I will likely make a whole sword cuz the blade on the one I got to tinker with is plastic heh.

Back