GI JOE 30th Anniversary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GI JOE 25th Anniversary

If that's the case then he went way past fighting form, he's actually bigger then Gung-Ho and a little bigger then Roadblock. :(

Yup, I got one last weekend and had noticed the bulk as well. Anyway, just guessing as to the possible explanation for his bulk. Originally I thought they were going for the chunky look he started the DD series with, but he wasn't that thick in the middle.

I wonder if Hasbro is going to re-issue any of the environment sets. I wouldn't mind getting some of the guard towers and missile sets again.

I had a question, are the snow and desert sets online only? I couldn't really figure it out, are they exclusives to a certain site or just online or not at all?

The Dessert and Arctic packs are online exclusives. So any online retailer who carries joe products should have them.

Thanks Serpentor!

I just opened my Copperhead/Shipwreck two-pack and there was no file cards or Doc sticker. I am hoping to get another Doc before the end of the month. Did these not come with file cards? That's the first I bought of that wave so I wasn't sure if they changed something? I looked closely, and it doesn't look tampered along the sides.

Thanks Serpentor!

I just opened my Copperhead/Shipwreck two-pack and there was no file cards or Doc sticker. I am hoping to get another Doc before the end of the month. Did these not come with file cards? That's the first I bought of that wave so I wasn't sure if they changed something? I looked closely, and it doesn't look tampered along the sides.

They should have - yours must have just gotten missed. Pretty sure my Shipwreck/Copperhead pack came with those.

BTW, got a custom Cutter head and ballcap to give my WHALE an updated pilot using that extra Shipwreck from the two-pack :D

Man as soon as I see those BATS, look out Imma gonna buy all of them off the shelves... Dose mothers are hard to find!

I'm really digging the new Beachhead figure in the upcoming two pack:
GIJOECPbeachheaddataframe2.jpg

Much more accurate then the first version!

Mainframe looks good too. Though I think they need to upgrade his computer. It still has the giant floppy disk drive lol.

Wow...didn't realize Beachhead was coming with an alternate half-masked face. I may actually keep him then. Was going to get the set anyway just for Mainframe.

And yeah...gotta agree on the giant computer :lol I think I have a little laptop accessory I picked up from a custom parts website awhile back that I may give him instead.

Last edited:

I know, that MF, thats why I can't find them in stores... Got ppl like this busting outta der a$$... LOL

TOMORROW, I repeat tomorrow, I'm going hunting again, this time I'm going all over the Saint Louis county with my GPS, I mean hardcore going to hit Toy R Us, Targets, Wal-Marts from other areas that I don't live by... (I have the rest of the week off because my 31st b-day is coming on 22nd and I don't go back to work until Monday)

I WILL FIND MY B.A.T.S.

ThisICommand.jpg

I know, that MF, thats why I can't find them in stores... Got ppl like this busting outta der a$$... LOL

Actually, I noticed in the auction that he said none of these come with accessories and he originally bought them that way...

Batch of factory seconds, or someone swiping them from the factory in China maybe?

Actually, I noticed in the auction that he said none of these come with accessories and he originally bought them that way...

Batch of factory seconds, or someone swiping them from the factory in China maybe?

Yeah I noticed that as well, I was thinking, mmm who did he get these from then?!?!?! I mean they had to be fairly new, you gotta have the accessories...

MediaSuperSlooth-1.png

Shhh.... today I'm hunting for Waaaaa B.A.T.S.

Wish me luck, going all over today! It's BAT hunting season!!!

Back