GI JOE 30th Anniversary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, its not dancing kitty, its a GI Joe gif. :slap

Can you not recognize TripWire in a cat costume checking for mines? You're a Joe fan? :cuckoo:

Questioning my fandom? I'll have you know that I designed my house around the comic insert for the Pit!

1307380779_epic_garage_door.gif

and...what was the on the last 3+ pages? A debate on which type of IP theft is more IP theft that was going nowhere?

I hardly think it is spam considering that it is a GI Joe thread, people frequently post when they find Joe or MU figures that they are selling for c+s, and I know there are people who army build. I was offering a single PoC for cost to try and help people who need him; it isn't like I am posting an entire For Sale thread. If you really think offering a single figure at cost is "spam", you may want to go through all of the action figure threads and insult people.

I realize that you get offended easily, so if it offends you so much I will gladly delete it. I was just trying to help someone out. :peace

Bull****. You're trying to sell on SSF in hopes that a Freak will bite and and you can avoid ebaY fees and decided to SPAM it here so it'd be seen instead of getting buried in the FS threads where that post actually belongs. The "trying to help a freak out" BS excuse was old when I joined. :lol

Hey, I got a GI Joe 30th question for ya - What's a Shadow Tracker going for these days?

I bought one as part of a BBTS wave, not sure if I want to keep him... I'm getting the impression he's kind of sought after. Should I sell? I'm not sure I care about it, to be quite honest.

Hey, I got a GI Joe 30th question for ya - What's a Shadow Tracker going for these days?

I bought one as part of a BBTS wave, not sure if I want to keep him... I'm getting the impression he's kind of sought after. Should I sell? I'm not sure I care about it, to be quite honest.

Open probably worth about 12 to 15 bucks, MOC, seems to be usually around 20. Of course you can find those exceptions where retards bid a loose one up to 20 while passing up lower priced MOC ones. :lol

I want to hang my 25th Joes, whats the best cases for these for protection/ hanging?

For a while, Hasbrotoystore.com was selling thier own protective cases with the G.I.Joe logo on it just like the ones they had for the SDCC figures but I haven't seen them there in a long time.

Yeah, I'd love a style like that... :pray:

Re: GI JOE 25th Anniversary

I would be all over a 1/6 line. But that will never happen.
80's GIJoe is the greatest toy line ever.

I clicked on the first page of this thread and found this... Funny. :lol

Maybe he just meant that SSC would never make a Joe line based on the classic designs. A line that would sell out without them having to give figures away for free. :monkey3

Anyone collect the 1:18 BBI elite vehicles? They're pricy, but look nice, was wondering about the quality.

Anyone collect the 1:18 BBI elite vehicles? They're pricy, but look nice, was wondering about the quality.

I bought a Little Bird to flip last year and it was pretty decent. From what I remember, it had some weathering to look like real metal, a detailed cockpit and the mold had rivets and welded panels. It seemed to be put together (sturdy high impact type plastic)well but the price really reflects the lack of options in the market for 1/18th millitary machines, not the final product.

I have nearly every 1:18 item produced by 21st Century & BBI, BBI is outstanding. The plastic they use is sturdy and durable, details are very good, they were very affordable, but scarcity and prices have risen sharply.

I bought a Little Bird to flip last year and it was pretty decent. From what I remember, it had some weathering to look like real metal, a detailed cockpit and the mold had rivets and welded panels. It seemed to be put together (sturdy high impact type plastic)well but the price really reflects the lack of options in the market for 1/18th millitary machines, not the final product.

I have nearly every 1:18 item produced by 21st Century & BBI, BBI is outstanding. The plastic they use is sturdy and durable, details are very good, they were very affordable, but scarcity and prices have risen sharply.

Damn, saw an awesome chopper for 180 bucks, assuming it was metal at that price. Still, it looks really nice, may have to start scrounging around to see what their stuff is offered at by others.
Thanks for the info. :wave

Back